Bio is all about ratta tbh. Same pet questions from the book. And yeah, use the endorsed book from Cambridge. And higher the number of past papers done, the higher the chance of A*. But yeah, concept is crucial, since if no concept, then rote learning is futileCan you tell me any tips for biology paper
It is about understanding first of all, and then remembering the crucial definitions, formulas, and steps of biological processes, and a lot of past papers will help but don't forget to write down your mistakes after you finish practising a paperCan you tell me any tips for biology paper
Thanks alot I hope these tips will be really helpful. Can you give some tips for atp?as I have started solving past papers but couldn't understand some of itHow to get an A*?
1. Practice what you learn in school everyday. Dont leave any topics for later studying.
2. Get the syllabus for 5090. You must know what they expect from you.
3. Make a checklist for every topic and syllabus content.
4. Dont by heart anything except for definitions.
5. Understand the information of every topic. By hearting will help but knowing how to implement your information will help you pass the tricky questions.
6. Papers are not very new now. They somehow carry the pastpaper questions in some manner. Make sure you complete your pastpaper practice prior to one month of final examination.
7. final month should be only given to learn the topics you dont understand.
8. Always remember a pastpaper marking scheme will help but not as much as a teacher. If you have problem understanding go ask your teacher.
9. If you have any doubts in pastpapers, we are here to help.
REMEMBER. EDUCATION IS ALWAYS ABOUT UNDERSTANDING. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF ANY TOPIC IT WILL BE HARD FOR YOU.
Thanks but are revising diagrams important because in papers there is not enough space for themBio is all about ratta tbh. Same pet questions from the book. And yeah, use the endorsed book from Cambridge. And higher the number of past papers done, the higher the chance of A*. But yeah, concept is crucial, since if no concept, then rote learning is futile
e doesnt matter, cuz they won't ask you to draw a perfect one. But yeah, diagrams are easier to remember. And they ask you to label a ready-made one. So in short, they are VERY important.Thanks but are revising diagrams important because in papers there is not enough space for them