• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

8th May Maths Paper 2 full solutions

Reaction score
Hi,

24 hours have passed so I can upload my solutions to Paper 2.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

(This is Paper 2 version 2. If anyone knows how to add this to the thread title, please tell me).

where can i finfd the the solutions for paper 2 version 1?

Reaction score
Just a small question. Instead of writing -4,-3,-2,-1 i wrote -5<x<0. Any idea what i could get for that?

Reaction score
Just a small question. Instead of writing -4,-3,-2,-1 i wrote -5<x<0. Any idea what i could get for that?
i wrote the correct answer, but forgot to write minus :/
your answer would be incorrect because the values we got for x were 0.6/5 to 4.5

Reaction score
sir if i did all the working in the distance question nd i forgot to divide 900 by 60 to get 15, how much will i lose?? btw i did all the working of the area :/
plus if i did the question of upper bound working but i wrote 6.15 instead of 6.1 but i did the working nd the absolute error part how much will i lose??!!
nd the question of writing to 2 significant figures i wrote 5.20000000 instead of jst 5.2 ,will this be wrong?? :(

Reaction score
in significant figure question, i wrote 52 instead of 5.2 :(
do you think theyll cut marks? because their main purpose was checking if the student knows how to round their answer and not add zeros?

Reaction score
Sir, I wanted to ask about the question where we had to find BC i had got there an answer 5.25 but the correct one is 10.2 could u please help me.!

Reaction score
Hi sir, for the functions q. gg(x) I wrote 1/x^-1 [1/x inverse], which is the same as x but not fully simplified. Do I still get the full mark or will they deduct 1 likely?