• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I am not able to get the aict ebook and physics 2nd edition
Please comment the link to book
Will be very useful for me......................

Reaction score
Bro THX for the reply
but i have already checked in gceguide for the a level aict text book and physics 2nd edition its not available......:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Bro THX for the reply
but i have already checked in gceguide for the a level aict text book and physics 2nd edition its not available......:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You're welcome.
Aah yes I know it isn't there.But I thought maybe you can use the previous edition for Physics if you need a book urgently.If you like I can give you the FIRST FEW CHAPTERS of the Physics book.

Reaction score
Hey Guys
Thanks for your replies i got my aict lost text book back and i have the physics 1st editon book anyways there isnt a lot of change in 2nd and 1st editon.
Therefore guys thx for your comments on my post it really helped me ...!!!!
(y)(y)(y)
You guys are AwEsOmE

Reaction score
Welcome.
Hey Guys
Thanks for your replies i got my aict lost text book back and i have the physics 1st editon book anyways there isnt a lot of change in 2nd and 1st editon.
Therefore guys thx for your comments on my post it really helped me ...!!!!
(y)(y)(y)
You guys are AwEsOmE

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am new to this community so I needed help.

Firstly is this the place where I can post my doubts? (in the reply section or how do I start off with a new thread?)

I will be going for AS Level, so I need help in finding ebooks or material to download.

I need a link to download the book AS Level and A Level : Applied ICT by Brain Sargent and Graham Brown, new edition.

I also need a link to download the AS Level Biology Textbook (I am currently not aware of the author of the book, which book do we use in my school so as soon as i get the name of the author I will be asking you guys again to help me out with it.)

I will be really grateful if any of you could help me out with this.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Firstly is this the place where I can post my doubts? (in the reply section or how do I start off with a new thread?)

I will be going for AS Level, so I need help in finding ebooks or material to download.

I need a link to download the book AS Level and A Level : Applied ICT by Brain Sargent and Graham Brown, new edition.

I also need a link to download the AS Level Biology Textbook (I am currently not aware of the author of the book, which book do we use in my school so as soon as i get the name of the author I will be asking you guys again to help me out with it.)

bro there is a search bar (Top right) just search books and open one of them and download:D

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hi.
Welcome to XPC.
Yes,you can post your doubts in the thread made for doubts in the forums.What subject do you want to post doubts for?
Ebooks
What sort of download material do you need?Notes?Past papers?Topic wise past papers? And what subjects?
About the AICT ebook,I haven't seen it online yet.If and when I do I will surely let you know.
Alot of people use Biology coursebook by Mary Jones and Dennis Taylor 4th edition, you can find it here.
I hope that helped.