• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A long tym ago...

Reaction score
lolzen.. i wud have insulted u but then thats not wat the purpose of this thread was...
ps urdu aint allowed here u kno?
I wasnt insulting you, but you just did that anyway by saying 'lolzen'.
Correcting the stupid desi thinking of girls all over the world who have caused themselves to be anorexic/bulimic is the responsibilty of the people who know better, no? Never hurts to help.
It was meant for you, not anyone else who doesn't understand urdu. Need me to translate it, anyway? How difficult it must be to walk! :eek:
Better now?

Reaction score
I wasnt insulting you, but you just did that anyway by saying 'lolzen'.
Correcting the stupid desi thinking of girls all over the world who have caused themselves to be anorexic/bulimic is the responsibilty of the people who know better, no? Never hurts to help.
It was meant for you, not anyone else who doesn't understand urdu. Need me to translate it, anyway? How difficult it must be to walk! :eek:
Better now?
swthrt i dun have it in my hands do i? im not proud of it...
plus i kno urdu but its against the rules...
third sumtyms ppl r sweet enuff to insult themselves so that other ppl cn laugh ...
now u get it dear child?

Reaction score
swthrt i dun have it in my hands do i? im not proud of it...
plus i kno urdu but its against the rules...
third sumtyms ppl r sweet enuff to insult themselves so that other ppl cn laugh ...
now u get it dear child?
Yes you do have it in your hands, actually. The same way its in the hands of a fat person to loose weight.
Im sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules.
Your first post didn't seem sweet and made the new members feel inferior and it just made me angry.
Perhaps, I said a bit too much. I apologize for the rudeness.

Reaction score
Yes you do have it in your hands, actually. The same way its in the hands of a fat person to loose weight.
Im sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules.
Your first post didn't seem sweet and made the new members feel inferior and it just made me angry.
Perhaps, I said a bit too much. I apologize for the rudeness.
no actually it was meant t be tempting enuff for my frends to insult me lol and make the thread all the more funny,
plus honestly i wasnt talking abt myself wen i said legends...
if ud have known me longer u wud hve realized im not sweet at all but extremely rude, not unreasonable, but as the admin @badrobot14 told me yesterday :p, kids have been scared of me in the past, so be assured... if id intend to be rude id do it very openly... unlike ryt no wen im not being rude :*

Reaction score
no actually it was meant t be tempting enuff for my frends to insult me lol and make the thread all the more funny,
plus honestly i wasnt talking abt myself wen i said legends...
if ud have known me longer u wud hve realized im not sweet at all but extremely rude, not unreasonable, but as the admin @badrobot14 told me yesterday :p, kids have been scared of me in the past, so be assured... if id intend to be rude id do it very openly... unlike ryt no wen im not being rude :*
Okay o_O this is weird o_O I am not the kind of person who can see someone be bad or rude and just ignore it. I have to step in and do sth about it. If you are rude like you say you are, we might not be getting along that well :p
Only time will tell :3
AAAAANNNDDD... you don't scare me :cool:

Reaction score
Yeah.... the good old times.
When XPC was XPF and we used to have those little thank buttons instead of the now like button and I liked the smileys of then... they were so many options, really cute ones esp the "cheers" one.
@scouserlfc and @Nibz and the eternal soccer debates and all
@XPFMember aka MathAngel actually was a regular poster.
@badrobot14 had so much time to spare that he would actually spam other users' profiles with hilarious jokes...
Xtremepapers has been a great experience of my life. And I dearly miss all my old friends here.
th

and redapple ._. she was like the xpc mother ._.

Reaction score
Okay o_O this is weird o_O I am not the kind of person who can see someone be bad or rude and just ignore it. I have to step in and do sth about it. If you are rude like you say you are, we might not be getting along that well :p
Only time will tell :3
AAAAANNNDDD... you don't scare me :cool:
thats cux im in a very gud mood :)
plus i dont insult people without reason... so as long as ur cool were cool :)

Reaction score
And i can never hope to forget my sweetheart my love my sweetest friend who loved everyone and wanted everyone to smile.. a person not among us but up in the heavens... i will always miss u and u will always be there in our prayers @ANGELNISHI
May you reside in Jannah and have ease in matters...

Reaction score
And i can never hope to forget my sweetheart my love my sweetest friend who loved everyone and wanted everyone to smile.. a person not among us but up in the heavens... i will always miss u and u will always be there in our prayers @ANGELNISHI
May you reside in Jannah and have ease in matters...
Ameen ameen and super ameen. Sometimes i miss her so bad :'( May Allah grant her Jannah .... she was amazing..her 'yuh':love: the avatars, the virtual pizza parties..one couldnt ask for a more amazing person <33