• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A long tym ago...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You know what? I was thinking this the other day. There are so many new people here and the legends, the originls are forgotten :eek: GetSomeLife, Sacrifice4Revenge, linkinpark, MnMz, MuslimGirl, iFuz, Master_Shifu, robinhoodmustafa, alphabravocharlie, etudiante, redd, SalmanPakRocks, Angel Nishi and many many more .__. Xpc be deads without them :c

and some ppl got a name change :p
but yeah.. know most of them.. may Allah s.w.t help them in their life.. ameen..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah.... the good old times.
When XPC was XPF and we used to have those little thank buttons instead of the now like button and I liked the smileys of then... they were so many options, really cute ones esp the "cheers" one.
@scouserlfc and @Nibz and the eternal soccer debates and all
@XPFMember aka MathAngel actually was a regular poster.
@badrobot14 had so much time to spare that he would actually spam other users' profiles with hilarious jokes...
Xtremepapers has been a great experience of my life. And I dearly miss all my old friends here.

LOL yeah.. I'm actually guilty of checking XPC during my exams :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Okay o_O this is weird o_O I am not the kind of person who can see someone be bad or rude and just ignore it. I have to step in and do sth about it. If you are rude like you say you are, we might not be getting along that well :p
Only time will tell :3
AAAAANNNDDD... you don't scare me :cool:

she doesnt scare you coz u havent seen her angry i suppose xD :p J/k :)

Reaction score
A long tym ago i used to be a regular at this site... I knew everyone and everyone knew me. But as tym passed people kept leaving and a place I once was well acquainted with is now full of strangers of all sorts. This thread is to make sure that not only i make new frends but the new members be aware of the legends of xpc...
Halaaa Rutzaba! :D wassup!
I'm not a very old member, but old enough to have known you guys.Honestly, you'll were like some sort of celebrities for me and a few of my friends.Back then we weren't regular users, and whenever we did come online it was to see what you'll were up to! We loved discussing you guys in class, getsomelifes's epic fights, (y):ROFLMAO: your awesome hilarious comments:ROFLMAO:, and Nibz, Badrobot, Salmanpakrocks, Cool crsytals and everyone else, we were in awe of you'll.:D
Point being, i think you guys are awesome and i'm sure everyone will always remember you'll, at least i know i will!:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Halaaa Rutzaba! :D wassup!
I'm not a very old member, but old enough to have known you guys.Honestly, you'll were like some sort of celebrities for me and a few of my friends.Back then we weren't regular users, and whenever we did come online it was to see what you'll were up to! We loved discussing you guys in class, getsomelifes's epic fights, (y):ROFLMAO: your awesome hilarious comments:ROFLMAO:, and Nibz, Badrobot, Salmanpakrocks, Cool crsytals and everyone else, we were in awe of you'll.:D
Point being, i think you guys are awesome and i'm sure everyone will always remember you'll, at least i know i will!:D
ok keep it down lestppl think ive paid u lol

Reaction score
hmm.. you got the wrong version of blackberry phone there :p
speaking of her.. i received it in email.. blackberry said to convey her salam to you all! :) *was a couple of days ago I forgot to mention ._.*
wsalam to her :)
and i dint expect u to gimme all those alerts u bad bad robot