• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Star Article - English as a Second Language

Reaction score
Some people believe that we should stop wasting money on fun and entertainment. Instead they argue that investing money on staying healthy by buying good food is more worthwhile. What do you think?

GOOD FOOD OVER EXTRAVAGANZA

Don’t you think it is high time we thought about caring for our own health instead of wasting our handsome income for fun and enjoyment? The vast majority of people long for recreation while putting their health at risk with recklessness.

One of the main arguments in favour of spending money on fruits and vegetables instead of entertainment is that it can help us solve our health glitches that we battle every day. I fear that not eating the required portions of healthy foods may cause problems like damages to our eyes and to our brain, for instance. As a result, people may have to suffer from grievous health hazards including anemia and malnutrition. Choosing good food over extravaganza keeps us away from the doctor, no doubt.

Another reason why I support spending on nourishments is that it is a better investment of money. As I see it, entertainment is just a waste of money, but spending money on healthy foods like broccoli and almond will indeed safeguard our future. It will irrefutably help us reduce our health bill on chronic maladies. As a result, we would have more cash at our disposal. Simply put, spending on health foods is an investment for the future.

All in all, it is my firm belief that spending money on fruits and vegetables is far wiser than using it simply on fun and merriment. It is never too late to help ourselves with good food, is it?

More A star answers at www.eslmojo.com