• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hope you have found that answer number.5
Otherwise, I request Hychristine to copy that and paste on new page. Thank you

Sir but Im new to this economics subject and my teacher left...so could you please send me the answer on my email...just for this question (ques. 5). I would be grateful =) because i need the diagrams and everything.

Reaction score
Sir but Im new to this economics subject and my teacher left...so could you please send me the answer on my email...just for this question (ques. 5). I would be grateful =) because i need the diagrams and everything.
ok dear I will try to send it ASAP.

Reaction score
Keep on working hard dear students to make good name for yourself, parents, and the hole community. God bless you all. I would be tomorrow in the evening. Post your problems on xtrempapers and send requests for guess paper on my email ID [email protected]. Alhamdulilah my guess paper regarding p2 become 100% true and same will be with paper-4 inshaAllah. Don't ignore it work very hard. You must evise your syllabus one again as you have very sufficient time to do so.

Reaction score
Keep on working hard dear students to make good name for yourself, parents, and the hole community. God bless you all. I would be tomorrow in the evening. Post your problems on xtrempapers and send requests for guess paper on my email ID [email protected]. Alhamdulilah my guess paper regarding p2 become 100% true and same will be with paper-4 inshaAllah. Don't ignore it work very hard. You must evise your syllabus one again as you have very sufficient time to do so.
thank you for all these thing u did!!! :)

Reaction score
What is meant by productive and allocative efficiency and what are the difference between the two ??

Status
Not open for further replies.