• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Share 'em? :p
no.jpg

Reaction score
PEOPLE , BANS ARE NOT WITHOUT REASON. AND IF A PERSONAL ISSUE IS INVOLVED THEN MAYBE THAT PARTICULAR MEMBER DOES NOT DESERVE TO STAY IN THE COMMUNITY AND THE BAN WAS DONE TO SHIELD EVERYONE ELSE , WHATS WRONG IN ERADICATING A MEMBER WHO IS A BAD PERSON?

^ yes , now let the hate begin IDC . but it's true.

Reaction score
PEOPLE , BANS ARE NOT WITHOUT REASON. AND IF A PERSONAL ISSUE IS INVOLVED THEN MAYBE THAT PARTICULAR MEMBER DOES NOT DESERVE TO STAY IN THE COMMUNITY AND THE BAN WAS DONE TO SHIELD EVERYONE ELSE , WHATS WRONG IN ERADICATING A MEMBER WHO IS A BAD PERSON?

Who are we to judge whether a person is good or not? -.-
Its his personal matter k if s/he is good to others or not. POINT IS: EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHT HERE TO STAY AND PROVE HIS POINT HERE. -.-

PS: What I'm saying is, Dont directly go ahead and ban a member. Admins should talk to that person before doing so and ban that user by taking his/her friends in confidence.

This way, you or me or anyone else, will be banned tomorrow. or maybe you cant login once you log out of this session, you may get banned, with an unknown reason. -_-

*Sigh* Ab match dekhnay dou. -.-

Reaction score

Writing in caps and shouting is prohibited ma'am ;) And if a personal issue is involved it has to be solved personally and in between both parties involved! "Shielding everyone else" .... this sentence makes me laugh :p As if that person can come out of the screen and kill you right and you've to be shielded. Great! (Y)

Who are we to judge whether a person is good or not? -.-
Its his personal matter k if s/he is good to others or not. POINT IS: EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHT HERE TO STAY AND PROVE HIS POINT HERE. -.-

PS: What I'm saying is, Dont directly go ahead and ban a member. Admins should talk to that person before doing so and ban that user by taking his/her friends in confidence.

This way, you or me or anyone else, will be banned tomorrow. or maybe you cant login once you log out of this session, you may get banned, with an unknown reason. -_-

*Sigh* Ab match dekhnay dou. -.-

I can't agree more to this!

Reaction score
Writing in caps and shouting is prohibited ma'am ;) And if a personal issue is involved it has to be solved personally and in between both parties involved! "Shielding everyone else" .... this sentence makes me laugh :p As if that person can come out of the screen and kill you right and you've to be shielded. Great! (Y)

I can't agree more to this!
acting as a backseat moderator is prohibited too , sir.
yeah well you are very welcome if this 'fact' seemed amusing to you.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
bikermicefrmars

No, I'm scared of the ill effects of it.. n how uncontrollable it can be....
how easily evil ppl can exploit it.... n don't say evil ppl aren't there.. I once banned this person, if he were in front of me I would have beaten him severely with my bare hands.... such disgusting was his behaviour to someone... (n)

there.. be happy... iFuz plz don't talk about stuff you have no idea about..... thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.