• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
> without specifying the faults the admin finds with that member, --> Please do not mis-inform ppl.. coz admin did NOT have any issues with her... but yeah.. that begs the question, why the ban...? well its coz one of the staff member felt like doing so.. based on some reasons.... and its my job to look into it and if I find those reasons unjustified.... to unban her... but m not supposed to specify to the public why that happened or why the unban.. if it does occur.... as they say, you don't wash your dirty laundry in public....

> all the admin had to offer was to ban that thread. --> no.. that's wat you think.. the admin however, did tell that user he will look into it.. He also told Monster on his profile page that he will reply when he can.... not to mention he asked some ppl about details so he could judge.. coz sadly.. the admin here doesn't work on emotions rather on evidence... ofc no good waiting patiently for him to sort stuff.. we must act and start debates over how we were wronged... that will be v.benificial... I suppose.. :p

> the suggestion of changing the moderators on yearly basis through a fair electoral process, --> yeah.. like that's a flawless system which will definitely work! ppl elected wd b angels that wd never make a bad decision..! I don't get why ppl just assume stuff before thinking about it....
Although I must say we do have elections.. but atm we are too busy to conduct them... please do understand we also have limitations... we don't ask for pro-memberships so that u have the right to demand stuff from us.... this is a site made by students for students to help them...
I think this is an educational site first and foremost... and if that section is working properly you shouldn't be too worried about who is on the moderation staff... granted.. if u have an issue u can ask the moderation team leader or the admins about it.... in the mean time you can download the notes n stuff from other accounts you made...

>"Today its her, Tomorrow it can be you" --> ofc, I suppose many members here have been banned by the moderation staff... coz I don't think logically if one person keeps getting banned... it means that everyone else will get banned... that just sounds emotional...

P.S. sorry if this post huts anyone.. didn't intend to.... and I know authority attracts a bit of hatred with it (its natural to dispise authority) please do understand that members of moderation staff are also human beings and have emtions.... so when you talk about them do try to not say stuf that might hurt them.... (ofc m a robot so u can say stuff abt me.. :D )

Regards,
XPC POLICE.. :p
you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you dirty bag of dirt you oily thing you dischrged rejected disabled malfunctioning robot... do u have any idea as to how much i hate u for saying wat u did? :p

Reaction score
eat%20popcorn.jpg

OM NOM NOM... xD

Reaction score
I just want to ask why so SOME people want to change moderators?
This site is an educational site, so for me I just come here when I need something otherwise i don't, or want to ask something.. And I think becoming a Moderator is not a big deal, may be not for me...

And secondly, It's admins duty or His will whether he wants to change moderators or not, And i think There is no need for changing moderators...As everything is going fine, Isn't it? But if not, No offense, Please..

Maybe I don't come here much, so have no Idea about things going on here !!

For me Moderators are fine, And I think Moderators have got some duty to check and ban so on ;) i have not much idea about thier duties :D

IT'S YOUR WISH PEOPLE, I'VE NO INSAY IN IT, EVERYTHING LEAVING ON ALLAH
SORRY IF YOU FIND SOMTHING WRONG IN IT,

SALAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.