• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
man.. lemme enjoy it.... don't spoil the fun... this thread is good... agree the other one was better.. but still..
our interference might spoil the freedom of speech..... :D

P.S. to others: m not the only one here who bans ppl.. :p
Okay then can you specify the reason of banning IStoleYourCookie ? That's all I am asking.

Reaction score
We know this that this is not a country or school where one person's or a group of people's authority would only work and we would obey them simply without reasoning. As a member of this world, all of us jold universal rights and in their light we are just questioning.
Sitting in a country,where you dont have freedom to live, you are asking for 'Universal rights' (freedom of speech/expression)?
Fight for the basic, natural right first.
*hats-off* .-.

Reaction score
Sitting in a country,where you dont have freedom to live, you are asking for 'Universal rights' (freedom of speech/expression)?
Fight for the basic, natural right first.
*hats-off* .-.
Freedom of speech is a basic right, if you don't know please use google!
Secondly, This website is not only about Pakistan, its universal.
Thirdly, One always has to start off with something, we started off with freedom of speech because that's something on which we can work in our own capactities presently, If you have a better idea, We are all ears, aren't we?

Reaction score
Thirdly, One always has to start off with something, we started off with freedom of speech because that's something on which we can work in our own capactities presently, If you have a better idea, We are all ears, aren't we?
Really? I never knew that. ._. .-.
Ahan.
haha, okay. Good luck.

Reaction score

There's no point arguing with an ignoramus, they never do agree to what is right and support what they believe is right even they deep inside they're wrong. Just don't reply to her. :)

Reaction score
Okay then can you specify the reason of banning IStoleYourCookie ? That's all I am asking.
Once again I am asking can you please specify the reason's of banning IStoleYourCookie ? THAT'S ALL I AM ASKING.
Being the moderator you have a responsibility to reply and not to ignore it.

Reaction score
ok let me take a random user over here... lets say ... ummmm.... domi. now i take s4r and start insulting him in public and non public especially about things he has not done. then i start doing it on forums. suddenly i realise that s4r is part of the moderation team... and he bans me cux his credibilityis in question. may be s4r has tried everything in his might to stop me before he takes some serious decision. but i dun stop and keep insulting him in front of hs friends so that he suffers cux im taking revenge on him or wateva (roll eyes) and then mz bans me.... wud that be unjust or hilarious ?

Reaction score
Once again I am asking can you please specify the reason's of banning IStoleYourCookie ? THAT'S ALL I AM ASKING.
Being the moderator you have a responsibility to reply and not to ignore it.
he is not bound to.

Reaction score
ok let me take a random user over here... lets say ... ummmm.... domi. now i take s4r and start insulting him in public and non public especially about things he has not done. then i start doing it on forums. suddenly i realise that s4r is part of the moderation team... and he bans me cux his credibilityis in question. may be s4r has tried everything in his might to stop me before he takes some serious decision. but i dun stop and keep insulting him in front of hs friends so that he suffers cux im taking revenge on him or wateva (roll eyes) and then mz bans me.... wud that be unjust or hilarious ?
That'll be misuse of authority for personal reasons.

Reaction score
What the hell are you trying to portray here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.