• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Baaji, all I can say is, 'Calm down and think.'
All calmed down.
for example? anyone in particular who has behaved injustly?
I don't think it is legible enough to discuss anybody's personal behaviour by naming them because that would result in one of us being "banned"
I for one know the admin... trust them ... and i know they do not ban people just to make things easier for themselves... infact they go to the very limit of ignorance before they ban someone. im not saying this just to appease the admin ... but i have seen them dealing with very critical matters and its not always wise to tell everyone wat their reasons are. You can ask the admin to reconsider their decision... but you cn neither force them to listen to us nor demand for the reason of someone being banned.
I think xpc being a universal website should obey the universal rights of humans as well as to telling them where they are wrong. I obey the administration a lot and I agree with your point that they carry whatever concern they have to the limit of ignorance but isn't it a good idea to mention that concern to that very person?

Reaction score
you dun get me elaine. i m not saying they are good to me. im saying that they have a very hard tym keeping this place safe from cheap ppl , dangerous in different ways and they do know their work. you of all the people shud understand this elaine... given ur experience over here...
You are suggesting that the person who was banned is "cheap"?
It was unjust! That's all we are saying!

Reaction score
You are suggesting that the person who was banned is "cheap"?
It was unjust! That's all we are saying!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!why dun u ppl get me.... i am saying i have seen cheap people getting banned over here who... on the face of the world were very civilised and decent. im saying that the admin must have gud reasons to do it.

Reaction score
Baji, right to speak up? :S :O
The purpose of this website/ this forum 'is basically' education and 'not' Using and trying out your 'right of speech' ._. :O
Come on...! Everyone here is great. I like the admin and the moderators and I dont think they'd ban anyone without a reason :S

Well, apparently they did, why'd we want to argue over something that wouldn't be referred to what they did? o_O

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!why dun u ppl get me.... i am saying i have seen cheap people getting banned over here who... on the face of the world were very civilised and decent. im saying that the admin must have gud reasons to do it.

If that person had good reasons, then they wouldnt have banned the first thread that was made that was addressing this problem.

Reaction score
Baaji, its the choice of the admin, he is the in charge in here, not us.
Suggestions are always welcomed, but forcing someone to do what you believe is right, Is so not a good idea, that's what I believe :S

Did you read the post? Who is forcing anyone? Suggesting an idea, as always, your post is kind of influencing us to call of this movement and to just let things go the way they are. Wow. :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Monster : Can you please mention which section of the forum did you make that thread in?

man.. lemme enjoy it.... don't spoil the fun... this thread is good... agree the other one was better.. but still..
our interference might spoil the freedom of speech..... :D

P.S. to others: m not the only one here who bans ppl.. :p

Reaction score
hahahahahah that was hilariouuuuus. bhai. n i thot it was sumthing serious goin on here

Reaction score
man.. lemme enjoy it.... don't spoil the fun... this thread is good... agree the other one was better.. but still..

Its great that you are enjoying and not using your authority to call off this argument by mentioning the reasons and we already know that, we just want you to investigate the issue and consider our suggestions seriously.

Reaction score
Did you read the post? Who is forcing anyone? Suggesting an idea, as always, your post is kind of influencing us to call of this movement and to just let things go the way they are. Wow. :)
***r, Yaar, its Not a country or some school, or some other place, where 'you' as member are very important. Call it dictatorship or whatever! -_-

Reaction score

We are not particularly referring to you only.

Reaction score
***r, Yaar, its Not a country or some school, or some other place, where 'you' as member are very important. Call it dictatorship or whatever! -_-
We know this that this is not a country or school where one person's or a group of people's authority would only work and we would obey them simply without reasoning. As a member of this world, all of us jold universal rights and in their light we are just questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.