• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It was a typing error as I am human. @Suppressing
I know its against the rules so present your view and end it. As simple as that.
My views are that no person in this community is banned without any reason, let it be your so-called 'friend'.
If any moderator wanted to ban her, they could've long ago. They're are some social ethics and manners which needs to be followed in here. As MuslimGirl said, if you don't like it, you can always leave. :)

Reaction score
For people calling it a 'dictatorship'. Let's not forget that the people gave me most votes when moderator's were being elected.
Reference:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/your-votes-for-the-next-xpf-moderators.5838/
Thread dating back to May 13, 2011 and what date is it today? If I am not wrong, 1st March 2013.
That was Xtremepapers Forum, this is Xtremepapers community. Feel the Difference.
Power doesn't last for long, this site should follow a democratic process.

Reaction score
Then you should be on top of "I have nothing to do list" :)
Whereas we are trying to achieve something here whereas you just fixed in :)

trust me fellow if it was a question of the person who knows more has more ryts to stay. then iv gott say

ps. yep u r ryt uni wrk is too boring

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
Every dictator can be brought down easily.
Because when you read history...no dictators stay alive to tell their tale :)

I second that!!! Lets REVOLT against this dictator!!!
Long live the revolution!!!!

stock-photo-10542988-long-live-the-revolution.jpg

Reaction score
My views are that no person in this community is banned without any reason, let it be your so-called 'friend'.
If any moderator wanted to ban her, they could've long ago. They're are some social ethics and manners which needs to be followed in here. As MuslimGirl said, if you don't like it, you can always leave. :)
Well then you should mention the reasons or at least start a warning system; people start leaving the site won't really be a problem to them but to your site's public rating.

Reaction score
Social ethics ? Really ? You need to follow them too instead pointing others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.