• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
agreed
no ones blaming the whole moderation team..
the prob is, our very dear admin is not even interested to look into the matter! :/
sking for new elections n stuff means they are =S
Let him enjoy his khana aaram se -__- (Stalking FTW \m/) Besides, I guess he doesnt want it known in history that werld war 3 started on XPC :p

Reaction score
No point.
If everybody thinks there is 'No point.' then we wont get any where right?

I suggest everybody cools down a bit and re-thinks. Besides, as far as the admins reply goes, I think he has taken the matter into his hands. :)
PS I do appreciate you all doing this for your friend, but you need to consider scenarios outside yours too. :)

Reaction score
If everybody thinks there is 'No point.' then we wont get any where right?

I suggest everybody cools down a bit and re-thinks. Besides, as far as the admins reply goes, I think he has taken the matter into his hands. :)
PS I do appreciate you all doing this for your friend, but you need to consider scenarios outside yours too. :)

There is no point thinking over something that, is indeed, apparent to all, is wrong. I think not. Posting the rules doesn't mean the issue is settled.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
There is no point thinking over something that, is indeed, apparent to all, is wrong. I think not. Posting the rules doesn't mean the issue is settled.

true... but arguing before hearing his point of view.. is kinda not good.. don't you think....?
I mean no admin on earth wd allow for banning of ppl for fun(its like a shopkeeper kicking out ppl from his shop for fun.. ppl who might buy stuff frm him)... there must be something... now I'd say it is pretty immature to post long posts without knowing what that something is....

Reaction score
true... but arguing before hearing his point of view.. is kinda not good.. don't you think....?
I mean no admin on earth wd allow for banning of ppl for fun(its like a shopkeeper kicking out ppl from his shop for fun.. ppl who might buy stuff frm him)... there must be something... now I'd say it is pretty immature to post long posts without knowing what that something is....
I hope u are going to investigate and take both sides into confidence about it...

Reaction score

A. We were not arguing in the first place, if you did read the first post, it only presented an idea to implement an electoral based system for the selection of the moderation team. B. All we ask for, is you keeping a check onto your team. C. Banning someone time and again and without even telling why the person is banned isn't exactly right. True, you're not bound to do any explaining regarding the ban to anyone, but seriously? Without any warnings? Nothing. And then you go like, he has to present his point of view over the issue. Mind telling us what exactly was the immediate reason for the ban in the first place, that too, with evidence? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.