• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A. We were not arguing in the first place, if you did read the first post, it only presented an idea to implement an electoral based system for the selection of the moderation team. B. All we ask for, is you keeping a check onto your team. C. Banning someone time and again and without even telling why person is banned isn't exactly right. True, you're not bound to do any explaining regarding the ban to anyone, but seriously? Without any warnings? Nothing. And then you go like, he has to present his point of view over the issue. Mind telling us what exactly was the immediate reason for the ban in the first place, that too, with evidence? :)
I shouldn't have intervene but that urge to reply has taken over me.
- If you see this thread, I can't see a page in which there's no argument.
- Your suggestions were not required.
- Admin knows what to do and what not to, like i said, it's his site.
- Some reasons and issues cannot be told in public, we ban people, do you think we should post the reason for every single of them in the public?

Reaction score
I shouldn't have intervene but that urge to reply has taken over me.
- Some reasons and issues cannot be told in public, we ban people, do you think we should post the reason for every single of them in the public?
chill oye chill :p

Reaction score
I shouldn't have intervened but that urge to reply has taken over me.
If the suggestions aren't required, he shouldn't have a "Help, Ideas and Suggestions" section.
Read the first post, we here are talking of giving a warning beforehand and if the reason is that very complicated to be presented to the public, we always have a personal message option, Just saying.

Reaction score
well why not introduce a strike system, when a no. of strikes lets say 3 are done, the person gets banned, and ofc the person would be warned after he's gotten a strike and be informed of the no. of strikes left.... just like NFS XD

Reaction score
If the suggestions aren't required, he shouldn't have a "Help, Ideas and Suggestions" section.
Read the first post, we here are talking of giving a warning beforehand and if the reason is that very complicated to be presented to the public, we always have a personal message option, Just saying.
I don't know when you'd learn to evaluate the words correctly. Do you think I'm speaking about the overall community? Am I even talking to you? Why are you interfering then? I was merely mentioning this thread.
Sometimes it's best not to tell the reason. Like I said, Admin's site, his rules.

Reaction score
I don't know when you'd learn to evaluate the words correctly. Do you think I'm speaking about the overall community? Am I even talking to you? Why are you interfering then? I was merely mentioning this thread.
Sometimes it's best not to tell the reason. Like I said, Admin's site, his rules.

You're one of the moderators, right? The rules clearly state, no arguments are to be tolerated in threads whatsoever. Stop provoking one.
Admin's site, yeah? This a community, yeah?

Reaction score
lets keep a cool head and just argue about it, we all know that nothings going to change for the time-being, so yeah why waste time fighting over this?
and yeah we all know how many time Istoleyourcookie has been banned, she just keeps making new accounts everytime that happens, so why not make a new account now like she has done before?

Reaction score
You're one of the moderators, right? The rules clearly state, no arguments are to be tolerated in threads whatsoever. Stop provoking one.
Admin's site, yeah? This a community, yeah?
If I lock this thread up, I'd be termed as 'dictator'. What I'm doing is allowing you a chance to discuss whatever you feel is wrong.
Yes, call it a community. It belongs to the admin, don't like it, leave.

Reaction score
lets keep a cool head and just argue about it, we all know that nothings going to change for the time-being, so yeah why waste time fighting over this?
and yeah we all know how many time Istoleyourcookie has been banned, she just keeps making new accounts everytime that happens, so why not make a new account now like she has done before?
Just so you know after being banned this time, she tried to make an account twice but they were banned as well.

Reaction score

You don't know the whole story!
it's not only about her being banned...
we are talking about the whole system!

Reaction score
Q: why was she banned?? :s

sorry did not read the whole thread..but seriously..why??

Reaction score
Just so you know after being banned this time, she tried to make an account twice but they were banned as well.
ahan well maybe she did something to offend the admins or something

You don't know the whole story!
it's not only about her being banned...
we are talking about the whole system!
yeah the systems ok for now, we can only suggest to modify it, after that we can't do anything...

Reaction score
If I lock this thread up, I'd be termed as 'dictator'. What I'm doing is allowing you a chance to discuss whatever you feel is wrong.
Yes, call it a community. It belongs to the admin, don't like it, leave.

I deem discourse of intellect with an ignoramus (who fails to interpret the point I am raising) to be of little merit so, yes, knock yourself out.

Reaction score
ahan well maybe she did something to offend the admins or something

yeah the systems ok for now, we can only suggest to modify it, after that we can't do anything...

What if she didn't?

And that's what we are doing...we aren't asking to change the team or to remove the power from certain admins or mods.

We are asking for justice and a change in the system!

Status
Not open for further replies.