• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hmm can't say anything bout that

well it will only happen again and again if the offense is repeated or new offenses are done
well none of the admins are loonies that they will ban ppl for fun, so it wont happen again and again unless required....

i won't do anything to offend the admins, and ofc i would be getting a reason for banning me, and ofc the reason must have been a valid one.... i would just make a new account and start over
would only cry over the trophy points that i'd lose :'(

You really can't be sure about the fact that people with power here may use it to their advantage...
Unless you have a good reliable source to support that claim.

Reaction score
What if that person admin/mod. did this act out of a personal problem.

One needs to act professionally especially if that person has a lot of power within their hands.
You can't accuse someone unless you're sure of it.

Reaction score
You really can't be sure about the fact that people with power here may use it to their advantage...
Unless you have a good reliable source to support that claim.

well people do use power for their advantage, and they will keep on doing that
well im certainly sure that BadRobot, CaptainDanger and a few other members of the staff are not abusing their power

Reaction score
Power corrupts.
That's why we are asking for a change.
We need to change the team after a period of time.

You really think of the admins here as if they are angels from heaven.

hahah no one is an angel here..... well lets say that the admins are mature enough that they wont abuse this power, at least not too much

and yeah why not, make new mods and all, call in the electoral committee and set out minimum requirements on becoming an admin xD

Reaction score
you cant defend someone, unless your sure abour it either ;)...
People here are demanding the whole moderation team to be changed just bcz a person was banned without even bothering to think the person might have committed a mistake. Considering people are contented with the team otherwise, it sounds unfair. And that is why i'm defending the 'team', not just a single person.

Reaction score
hahah no one is an angel here..... well lets say that the admins are mature enough that they wont abuse this power, at least not too much

and yeah why not, make new mods and all, call in the electoral committee and set out minimum requirements on becoming an admin xD

I guess all people in power are mature enough. Even if we apply that to nations' scale.
It's not about maturity.

That is why we are asking for too

Reaction score
People here are demanding the whole moderation team to be changed just bcz a person was banned without even bothering to think the person might have committed a mistake. Considering people are contented with the team otherwise, it sounds unfair. And that is why i'm defending the 'team', not just a single person.
yea, bcz we'r in 2013 nw.. there shld be a fre elections...

Status
Not open for further replies.