• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
People here are demanding the whole moderation team to be changed just bcz a person was banned without even bothering to think the person might have committed a mistake. Considering people are contented with the team otherwise, it sounds unfair. And that is why i'm defending the 'team', not just a single person.
yea, bcz we'r in 2013 nw.. there shld be fresh elections...

Reaction score
I guess all people in power are mature enough. Even if we apply that to nations' scale.
It's not about maturity.

That is why we are asking for too
well let me rephrase it, mature enough that they wont abuse the power.

mhmm, ask, lets see when the admins set the date for new elections

Reaction score
I respect ur commitment to ur post as a mod, bt since ur boss,the admin is watching over this thread, why not allow him to deal with it if theres any problem..?...

and
i dont get it, why out of all the mods, u are the one whos so insecure related to this thread... :S
no he isnt the only one captain danger came here so is badrobot. now u certainly wont expct to see nibz in this thread...:p

Reaction score
Q: if mods are mature enough to not to bring personal matter in such stuff..then why don't u tell the reason for her being banned? its not that hard to tell is it??

P.S: i am positive this question will be ignored as well

Reaction score
Q: if mods are mature enough to not to bring personal matter in such stuff..then why don't u tell the reason for her being banned? its not that hard to tell is it??

it wont be ignored... you will be informed that you do not have the authority to ask the admin such sruff and even if you do they are not obliged to answer back

Reaction score
Okay... I don't get one thing... How can we "DEMAND" for elections? I mean the forum is NOT created by us, it does NOT belong to us... Okay, i do get the point we are the community members, and a part of the forum... But Just bcs there were elections sometime back, it doesn't mean that they can be held again and again on OUR demands, u ppl have to understand that WE DON'T get to decide who'll be the moderators... I agree that banning somebody without any solid reason is unfair... But i am sure there might be some reasons for banning whichever members were banned! We can't expect the staff members to give us an explanation for the measures they take... They cannot tell us the reasons publicly either!
PS this is just my view, no offence intended!!

Reaction score
it wont be ignored... you will be informed that you do not have the authority to ask the admin such sruff and even if you do they are not obliged to answer back

but if they are not telling us..then we might make our own assumptions...

P.S: so if they ban someone for personal reasons or no reason at all ..we have no right to ask?? :s o_O

Reaction score
Okay... I don't get one thing... How can we "DEMAND" for elections? I mean the forum is NOT created by us, it does NOT belong to us... Okay, i do get the point we are the community members, and a part of the forum... But Just bcs there were elections sometime back, it doesn't mean that they can be held again and again on OUR demands, u ppl have to understand that WE DON'T get to decide who'll be the moderators... I agree that banning somebody without any solid reason is unfair... But i am sure there might be some reasons for banning whichever members were banned! We can't expect the staff members to give us an explanation for the measures they take... They cannot tell us the reasons publicly either!
PS this is just my view, no offence intended!!
i second u sis... infact i third yw :D

Reaction score

Giving its better version even, issue warnings first. Ask the user's stance before doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.