• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can't just demand a mod/admin the explanation for his actions... Fine if there would have been more than one cases, it could have been said that u have a point... But right now ONLY ONE person is banned... There haven't been any other cases... So obviously we have NO reason to doubt the staff members' intentions...
Besides, let's face it... Most of us here would have not even be arguing of IStoleYourCookies wasn't popular or not our friend...
See... She was my friend too... But that doesnt mean that i demand for the reason why she got banned or sth!

Besides, it's good for the banned user also that the reasons are kept confidential!
even if she was not someone famous..or it was not her..i would still be here asking for reason....

and tbh..i dnt want to say anything here...i dnt think its right...

but still a bit of explanation might help..like yeah she was being mean to mod or something like that??

Reaction score
most of it is abt election

Most of it is the ARGUMENT about elections

even if she was not someone famous..or it was not her..i would still be here asking for reason....

and tbh..i dnt want to say anything here...i dnt think its right...

but still a bit of explanation might help..like yeah she was being mean to mod or something like that??
Don't take it personally... I wasn't pointing u in specific!

Reaction score
  • we use the place, cant we suggest sm changes? sppose no one uses, and everyone leaves, badrobot will be the only wall alone here.. rite? :p... this section was created for suggestions.
  • last elections were held in 2011, for xpf,none has been for xpc.
  • more 95% of current active members werent here then
  • The rulers should be answerable.. and as per xpc rules it is right to report a matter if something has been dealt with unfairly...
However,
demanding new elections due to the fault of one member of the modearation staff is unjust and bizarre, what should be done is to investigate the matter,get to the root of it with all parties take into confidence, and if the respected mod are found guilty,then action should be taken for misusing authority for personal means. Thats whats fair... we cant and should not ask for the whole system to be brought down due to one persons immaturity... But in the long run, there should be fresh elections considering that xpf is no more an educational forum in 201,,but a social-educational community in the year 2013
Baat apki dil ko lagi hai (Y)
True that.

This place dont run on admins are mods, they are here because of us, what will they do without all these members and all. THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD.

Era

Reaction score
This place dont run on admins are mods, they are here because of us, what will they do without all these members and all. THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD.[/quote]
Admins and* mods!

And u r wrong! We are here cuz of them!
And what will we do without them?!

Reaction score
This place dont run on admins are mods, they are here because of us, what will they do without all these members and all. THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD.
Admins and* mods

And what will we do without them?![/quote]
Exactly!
:LOL:
wt has the world got to do with xpc..? u mean new ppl wld come? sure, they wld also be on the same status as we are rite now,referred to as"us"...
Or maybe they'll be sensible enough to understand that the staff has got some authority

Reaction score
Admins and* mods!

And what will we do without them?![/quote]

can u explain ur point, it doesnt make sesne you know....

u mean to tell me, u joined xpc bcz of mods.. eh?

i mean to tell you, mods exist because we are members of xpc and they cater to us, no us-no them..

Reaction score
Admins and* mods!

i mean to tell you, mods exist because we are members of xpc and they cater to us, no us-no them..[/quote]
We did not create the community... We do not introduce new features, we do not fix all the technical errors, we aren't the ones who are responsible for maintenance!! The admins and mods are!!
So if they were not here.. There would have been no xpc, no us!! I suppose!

Era

Reaction score
Admins and* mods!

i mean to tell you, mods exist because we are members of xpc and they cater to us, no us-no them..[/quote]
It does make sense!

Mods have helped maintaining this site! And I didn't say tht m here cuz of mods!

No them no us

Era

Reaction score

i mean to tell you, mods exist because we are members of xpc and they cater to us, no us-no them..
We did not create the community... We do not introduce new features, we do not fix all the technical errors, we aren't the ones who are responsible for maintenance!! The admins and mods are!!
So if they were not here.. There would have been no xpc, no us!! I suppose![/quote]
EXACTLY
This is wht I am trying to say s4r

Reaction score

So if they were not here.. There would have been no xpc, no us!! I suppose![/quote]
So if they were not here.. There would have been no xpc, no us!! I suppose!
EXACTLY
This is wht I am trying to say s4r[/quote]

Lets put it this way for you to understand, Madame,:

A company hires employees to cater to its customers, it does not get custormers because it has employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.