• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What if she didn't?

And that's what we are doing...we aren't asking to change the team or to remove the power from certain admins or mods.

We are asking for justice and a change in the system!

justice for what? banning one account, its not a big issue, make a new one and try not to do something offensive on it, thats what i would do

Reaction score
If I lock this thread up, I'd be termed as 'dictator'. What I'm doing is allowing you a chance to discuss whatever you feel is wrong.
Yes, call it a community. It belongs to the admin, don't like it, leave.
I respect ur commitment to ur post as a mod, bt since ur boss,the admin is watching over this thread, why not allow him to deal with it if theres any problem..?...

and
i dont get it, why out of all the mods, u are the one whos so insecure related to this thread... :S

Reaction score
I am sure they aren't. We here are just demanding for them to mention the reason either publically or in a personal message.
In that case, she can go through the forum rules again. She will definitely figure out the reason if she is ready to accept her mistake.

Reaction score
I deem discourse of intellect with an ignoramus (who fails to interpret the point I am raising) to be of little merit so, yes, knock yourself out.
Then would you be so kind to actually elaborate the point you're trying to communicate. Had you been more succinct, It wouldn't have caused any understanding problems. :)

Reaction score
I respect ur commitment to ur post as a mod, bt since ur boss,the admin is watching over this thread, why not allow him to deal with it if theres any problem..?...

and
i dont get it, why out of all the mods, u are the one whos so insecure related to this thread... :S
I'd rather call it 'justification' than 'insecurity'.

Reaction score
justice for what? banning one account, its not a big issue, make a new one and try not to do something offensive on it, thats what i would do

If it happened once, it can happen again and again.
Should we wait till it happens to a lot of people here and then act out?!

and if it happened to you, wouldn't you be crying out for justice to be served?

Reaction score

They will get out ONLY if they did something offensive.

Reaction score

and
I see no where in the rules that if admin is watching a thread, moderator cannot intervene?

And is there any problem if I'm the one who's most active in this thread?
And thank you for your 'kind' words. :) But I'm not the boss neither I would want to be.

Reaction score
She made two new accounts and those got banned as well.
hmm can't say anything bout that

well it will only happen again and again if the offense is repeated or new offenses are done
well none of the admins are loonies that they will ban ppl for fun, so it wont happen again and again unless required....

i won't do anything to offend the admins, and ofc i would be getting a reason for banning me, and ofc the reason must have been a valid one.... i would just make a new account and start over
would only cry over the trophy points that i'd lose :'(

Reaction score
I see no where in the rules that if admin is watching a thread, moderator cannot intervene?

And is there any problem if I'm the one who's most active in this thread?
And thank you for your 'kind' words. :) But I'm not the boss neither I would want to be.
carry on.. :p

nah, i got no prob. jst gets a li'l bit suspicious, ya knw... ;)

Reaction score
hmm can't say anything bout that

well it will only happen again and again if the offense is repeated or new offenses are done
well none of the admins are loonies that they will ban ppl for fun, so it wont happen again and again unless required....

i won't do anything to offend the admins, and ofc i would be getting a reason for banning me, and ofc the reason must have been a valid one.... i would just make a new account and start over
would only cry over the trophy points that i'd lose :'(
And what if they're banning people due to their personal issues with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.