• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU entry test

Reaction score
At least we won't be at a place where MCAT paper takes place ...:p ....Those ancient , Pathetic , Non air conditioned, 6th floor dirty halls ....:D ..Seriously ...They don't even clean it ... I once gave a test called "NSTC" there .....i guess i am used to British council's arrangements ...but no ...seriously ....Lahore Board's supervision SUCKS!! they don't care !!!.......So comparing this ....PC is a much much better place to sit and give a paper dear ... ...:D and not forgetting Cool ...:D ....lol

MCAT kahan hota hai? o_O

Reaction score
Imtahaniya Center ...Jinnah Bagh ka samnay .....China chowk ....Lahore !!! ....:) where FSC exams are taken!!! ...your gonna enjoy that for sure :p..!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm getting a 750 on my SAT II diagnostic tests, Dyou reckon that's a good enough score for AKU? Im actually a Pakistani applicant going to apply on a local seat, I've just heard that the test there will be alot like SAT II, so im practising that and some FSc stuff instead :p

Reaction score
i have not scored that much in fsc part 1..i have a question that if i pass the test then my fsc marks are not going to matter in the interview or their any other selecting criteria.. Is,nt it?