• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU entry test

Reaction score
You'll find the MCAT syllabus on this website.
For NAT, buy the Dogar son's book. It's endorsed by NTS, and is all you'll need.

ahan ... i have MCAT syllabus ....all i need to do now is to buy this book!!!...(y)

Reaction score
i am sorry not to intrude or anything but the last date of submitting the mcat scores to aku may not be 1st october i think is july 1 please correct me if i am wrong

Reaction score
i am sorry not to intrude or anything but the last date of submitting the mcat scores to aku may not be 1st october i think is july 1 please correct me if i am wrong

Actually its not possible before 1st july bcz MCAT is in aug/sept so it can't be submitted before that ....Although it is written in the MBBS programme booklet in the key dates that we have to submit it before 1st july ....:p ....that could be a mistakeo_O ....But its also written there that we have to submit Provisional test (MCAT)/NTS score sheet ...before 1st oct so this makes sense ...:D

Reaction score
ok i cant find the date for submitting the provisional test scores do you mind helping me out

Reaction score
ok i cant find the date for submitting the provisional test scores do you mind helping me out
The july date is for foreign students appearing in the College board (American) MCAT, not the UHS MCAT.

Reaction score
im taking the aku test and the nts but i cant decide on the date for nts i have no idea when the uni needs it

Reaction score
The july date is for foreign students appearing in the College board (American) MCAT, not the UHS MCAT.
sorry for annoying u but how do u know the date for the uhs mcat

Reaction score
sorry for annoying u but how do u know the date for the uhs mcat

I don't know the test date, dear.
1st Oct is the deadline of submission of MCAT/NTS results. :)
im taking the aku test and the nts but i cant decide on the date for nts i have no idea when the uni needs it
I'm planning on the July NTS, that's mid-way of AKU test and MCAT.
They need the score by 1st Oct.

Reaction score
I'm planning on the July NTS, that's mid-way of AKU test and MCAT.
They need the score by 1st Oct.
so there are around 2 more tests before oct tht we can give
and do u have any idea whether we can give nts twice??

Reaction score
can we apply for local students if we clear the AKU entrance test and we get in the merit list?...even if we have not studied from Pakistan n we live abroad....i've heard students from abroad are considered under international students category so there's no chance for them to get in as locals-even if we are pakistanis n not other nationals...:coffee:

Reaction score
can we apply for local students if we clear the AKU entrance test and we get in the merit list?...even if we have not studied from Pakistan n we live abroad....i've heard students from abroad are considered under international students category so there's no chance for them to get in as locals-even if we are pakistanis n not other nationals...:coffee:

Check the section of the admissions information booklet regarding foreign students. I don't have the link right now, but you can find it at the registrar's office on
www.aku.edu.pk

Reaction score
Cool -C O O L? -_- We'll be in PC to give an exam, is there anything pathetic than that? :p

At least we won't be at a place where MCAT paper takes place ...:p ....Those ancient , Pathetic , Non air conditioned, 6th floor dirty halls ....:D ..Seriously ...They don't even clean it ... I once gave a test called "NSTC" there .....i guess i am used to British council's arrangements ...but no ...seriously ....Lahore Board's supervision SUCKS!! they don't care !!!.......So comparing this ....PC is a much much better place to sit and give a paper dear ... ...:D and not forgetting Cool ...:D ....lol