• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU entry test

Reaction score
Whichever one's better in terms of score, I'll submit that.

I have no idea about NTS or its preparation .........PLS guide me
  1. When is the paper of NTS
  2. How to apply in it
  3. where can we prepare it ...Books?? ........My parents were already forcing me to appear in NTS exam ...i just didn'y know why are they saying like that .....Now i understand ...:p ...Silly me .....Need your help on this one..

Reaction score
Well i have downloaded the NAT form ....I visited the website ....!!....i got most of the answers of my questions ....just one query ....NTS and NAT is one and the same thing na !!!!....or if its like NTS is the mother and NAT its branch sort of a thing !!!...:confused:

Reaction score
i was going through the list of universities which require NAT ...AKU is not one of them!!!..???:confused:

Reaction score
Well i have downloaded the NAT form ....I visited the website ....!!....i got most of the answers of my questions ....just one query ....NTS and NAT is one and the same thing na !!!!....or if its like NTS is the mother and NAT its branch sort of a thing !!!...:confused:

You could say that NTS- National Testing Service is College board.
And NAT- National Aptitude Test is SAT.

Reaction score
i was going through the list of universities which require NAT ...AKU is not one of them!!!..???:confused:

AKU mentioned it in their admission form. So better listen to a world renowned university about it's own requirements rather than a desi college board website. :p

Reaction score
When does AKU require MCAT result or NAT result ??? i hope after september bcz MCAT would be in sep or aug!!!

Reaction score
We have to submit that till 1st October.

you know what .....I have a feeling that either you have asked all these questions regarding NTS, NAT , AKU , MCAT etc before ......Or you have someone really close in AKU ...:p....JUST a feeling ....:D.......Thanks anyway!!!

Reaction score
you know what .....I have a feeling that either you have asked all these questions regarding NTS, NAT , AKU , MCAT etc before ......Or you have someone really close in AKU ...:p....JUST a feeling ....:D.......Thanks anyway!!!

Wrong. I read all the instructions carefully. And I've been searching up all the info. :p