• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU entry test

Reaction score
Organic makes up the largest portion of chem section of the test.

hhmm ....thats new for me ..... thanks (y) .....Ok i havn't started my prepration yet .....i gonna have a fresh start so what do you suggest ....? i mean where should i take a start ....
1 Revise SAT2 ...(thats pretty much close to Alevls )....so it won't take much time
2 start SAT1 ..(Thats one big deal ) or
3 I should start studing Fsc ..(I am scared for chem and especially phy) bio is not a problem
4 I don't think so i need to revise A levels ....thats pretty fresh ......

Is it possible to complete FSC in 1 Month ???.:eek:.......
Do i have to read each and every word of all the chapterss???o_O ...or if there are specific chapters for that .... plss let me know ...:confused: really confused ...

Reaction score
Do i have to read each and every word of all the chapterss???o_O ...or if there are specific chapters for that .... plss let me know ...:confused: really confused ...
Yup. Read EVERY SINGLE DAMN word of those books.
Bio IS a problem, as it will soon reveal to you, once you start.
Download the syllabi from AKU website and follow it.
For English and Maths section, prepare from Barron's SAT 1 book.

Reaction score
The ones who selected lahore as their test center -Have all of you received your admit cards? :p

Reaction score
I called them just now. They said we're gonna receive 'em within this week. :)

Well i guess i don't need to call em now ...:D......Thanks a lot for informing ....i guess my hypothesis was correct ...Lahore is in queue i guess ...:p ....lol

Reaction score
To give you an idea of how crappy FSc. can be, I present these notes that took me a week to make. :p
izzahzainab VelaneDeBeaute Gémeaux omg and others. These have been made in accordance with the AKU biology syllabus, which is just a fancy way of saying THE WHOLE DAMN CHAPTER.

This chapter isn't so bad as people say it is ....!!....i guess its the way you managed to present it makes us feel better ........lol....

Reaction score
Guys which Academy do you prefer to go for MCAT!! in Lahore ....??...i guess we have to give MCAT for AKU ..Do we ???