• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU entry test

Reaction score
Yes, so it seems, remembering who discovered the mitochondria or who invented the CRO is just too much
But the limits cross when they expect us to remember D.O.B's of scientists !

You don't need to remember the name of scientists or the dates or stuff like that. Check out the last two MCAT exams to figure out what kind of questions could be asked. You'll have to make a lot of judgement calls about what to learn and what not too. You'll have the syllabus with you but at times you get confused whether a certain information in book relates to the topics mentioned in the syllabus or not. But that's something you'll figure out along the way.
As for the AKU test, your concepts are more important. If you want to read the fsc stuff, make sure you build your concepts rather than just rote learning. The AKU test has alot of FSC stuff but it is conceptually strong.

Reaction score
You don't need to remember the name of scientists or the dates or stuff like that. Check out the last two MCAT exams to figure out what kind of questions could be asked. You'll have to make a lot of judgement calls about what to learn and what not too. You'll have the syllabus with you but at times you get confused whether a certain information in book relates to the topics mentioned in the syllabus or not. But that's something you'll figure out along the way.
As for the AKU test, your concepts are more important. If you want to read the fsc stuff, make sure you build your concepts rather than just rote learning. The AKU test has alot of FSC stuff but it is conceptually strong.

Good! It is easy to memorize if you get the concept but it is veryyyy difficult to cram something without actually getting it.

Reaction score
i want to know if people with domeciles other than lahore can get into KE (king edwardes)?? Like are there seats for ppl frm other provinces?

Reaction score
i want to know if people with domeciles other than lahore can get into KE (king edwardes)?? Like are there seats for ppl frm other provinces?

There are a few reserved seats for Balochistan, AJK, FATA and refugees. But for open merit seats you must have a domicile of any district of Punjab to make it to KE.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

Not for other provinces, but cities in Punjab, yes. Also, there are some seats reserved for under-developed cities, Kashmir, etc.

"These seats are open to applicants possessing valid domicile certificate of any district of the Punjab or Federal Capital Area (Islamabad) provided
they fulfill basic eligibility criteria."

Reaction score
It's basically the FSC syllabus. AKU has an examining body that provides a similar qualification to that of FSC. And the syllabus posted there is of that. But once again let me remind you that there is not much of an advantage in doing very well in the AKU test. I have seen people with 69% make it to AKU and the ones with 85% in the test getting rejected. So the hard work you'll do covering the whole FSC syllabus should be spent in doing volunteer work that'll help you in the interview.

Hello I just wanted to know if there is anyone in aku who had a grade C in his/her alevels ! I mean besides the eligibility criteria can we apply to aku with not that very good result ?

Reaction score
Hello I just wanted to know if there is anyone in aku who had a grade C in his/her alevels ! I mean besides the eligibility criteria can we apply to aku with not that very good result ?

AKU has a condition of 3Bs.

Reaction score
Guys i wanted to ask when is the last date to apply for AKU addmission test ???/...i heard we have to apply pretty early ???....Last year the last date was in feb i guess.......so in 2013.....when can we apply or send our admissions???