• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU entry test

Reaction score
No need to be cheeky. Wait till they upload the online form when the regular registration starts in April-May.

Reaction score
Guys has any one recieved a reply form AKU ??? i mean have they sent a Card or something ????...Well i was so busy in ma A Level exams i just forgot that i had sent an admission to AKU ...:p....:D

Reaction score
Yes I have received the admit card. You should contact the office of registrar in case you havent. In case if u people need help on how to writethe test, I can offer help as much as I can. From what I have been told by my teacher, we need to go through SAT 1 nd 2, FSc and intermediate books. He even asked me to appear for SAT 1 nd 2 which I did, but didnt score that well in SAT 1. If you need direct info you may contact him at [email protected], although he is late with replying back. He himself is an AKU graduate class of 2009 or 2010. So no better pick than him to get advice from.

Reaction score
I haven't received mine either. :/
Are there any other people who opted for Lahore as test centre and haven't received theirs yet?

Reaction score
Yes I have received the admit card. You should contact the office of registrar in case you havent. In case if u people need help on how to writethe test, I can offer help as much as I can. From what I have been told by my teacher, we need to go through SAT 1 nd 2, FSc and intermediate books. He even asked me to appear for SAT 1 nd 2 which I did, but didnt score that well in SAT 1. If you need direct info you may contact him at [email protected], although he is late with replying back. He himself is an AKU graduate class of 2009 or 2010. So no better pick than him to get advice from.

In which city are you ??? May be its late because of different cities ....May be Lahore is in queue !!!... when did you received the admit card ?????

Reaction score

SAT 2 is not a problem i got 2350/2400 ..in it ......But Gosh i HATE SAT 1 ............AAArrrggghhh!!!!!!....AKU Y u so difficult to get in ... -_____-!!!