• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AL Math suggestion needed

Do you think AL Math prep can be done in 4 months?

• Total voters
Reaction score
To be very honest i only studied for 2 months and got an A. So if you have 4 months and you practice a lot then you might as well get a distinction. Without any exaggeration :)
In sha Allah.
And MashaAllah that is just great! *_* ONLY two months.For AL?!
So voting for a yes then. :D

Reaction score
For OL it was plain IGCSE Math.No add Math.
So you think giving complete AL is possible.With 4 months of pure prep for AL Math to get a good grade?
no i think you need more than that
you can try hard and achieve A* in p1 and p3
but sumtyms s1 and definitely s2 are very tricky
m1 is sae as s1 in dffoculty
i think u can get a B in this short tym but ah well
I have done my Alevels in maths too i got a B when i did composite
and im now pursuing bachelors in maths

Reaction score
It can easily be done if there are not more then 1 more subject to prepare in four month (math + other AL subject)
I have seen ppl getin A*s. One of ma friend gave 2 subjects in may june 15 2 in oct nov 15 and 2 in march series and got all A's :)

Reaction score
For maths i will say score good in m1 and s1, as most of the times people think by doing good in P1 P3 they can get away but its not the case. In AS my component were P1 B M1 E, you see i totally ignored it and then when these add up in A levels they bust you as S1 is very tricky. My concepts for P1 and P3 were good but M1 and S1 busted me. Btw if you do pastpapers 2010-2016 and your concept is good you can easily score A grade in half the amount of time.

Reaction score
For maths i will say score good in m1 and s1, as most of the times people think by doing good in P1 P3 they can get away but its not the case. In AS my component were P1 B M1 E, you see i totally ignored it and then when these add up in A levels they bust you as S1 is very tricky. My concepts for P1 and P3 were good but M1 and S1 busted me. Btw if you do pastpapers 2010-2016 and your concept is good you can easily score A grade in half the amount of time.
I had same issue but i think P1 P3 carry 60% weightage u can get B or A in maths if u score high C in M1 s1