• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anybody else do Math P32???

Reaction score
reekx94 said:
32 was R.A.P.E
its soo horrible its funny
lol yeah! :(

and do u guys think thats fair?? i mean they make diferent papers of different levels for ppl giving the same exam...

Reaction score
junkixxl said:
:O: YES IT WAS HARD !!!!!!!!!! VERY VERY HARD!!!!!!!!!! Like what kind of question was that ...the one with the semi circle and the tangent ,,,, which chapter is that related to.... i messed up a lot of others as well like the vector one and the last one integration and stuff............AAAAAAAAWWWWhhhhhh **** MATHEMATICS......All i hope is to get a B..http://www.xhttp://www.xtremepapers.me/ ... =26&t=7602#

"what chapter is it related to" ???

BHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Reaction score
:evil: The CIE people make papers of different level of toughness one for the south asia set is hard and the one that those fuckin white people get is easier ...... they know that we would get all the good grades making them difficult get good ones themselves....... I would burn down the britiish council if i could..lol.posting.php?mode=reply&f=26&t=7602#

Reaction score
its from the AS syllabus..
ppl who give the whole A levels have an advantage in that area..

Reaction score
okay guys, the 32 questions were EASY, alright! However, it is a different thing that I totally screwed it! One has to be honest despite screwing it and the questions were surely easy! GT is surely above 63 for A!

Reaction score
well it waz hard!! that does not mean i didn't do good!!!
their were many tricky questions and the problem was time!!

i probably will get above 68!!! inshallah!!

the locus question waz a bitch and question 10 part 3 sucked!!! but other then dat all went gud!!

Reaction score
zeebujha said:
okay guys, the 32 questions were EASY, alright! However, it is a different thing that I totally screwed it! One has to be honest despite screwing it and the questions were surely easy! GT is surely above 63 for A!

if you are so bloody genius it doesn't mean everyone is....

g.t. would be 50-60

Reaction score
Plz try to avoid using abusive language !! I have deleted many post !! if any member found using it again he/she will be warned !!

Reaction score
guyz dont fight on if it was easier or not!!!
who cares now that it's done!! all we can do if do well in S1!! and i suck at dat!

Reaction score
i screwed it big times...

guys!! in integration if we show all steps and our final ans is rong then how many r we gona loose out of 5

Reaction score
lotto said:
well it waz hard!! that does not mean i didn't do good!!!
their were many tricky questions and the problem was time!!

i probably will get above 68!!! inshallah!!

the locus question waz a bitch and question 10 part 3 sucked!!! but other then dat all went gud!!
I would surely agree with the lack of time but again I think that now many people will agree with that!

Reaction score
pata nahi!!
lakin i think i'll lose sum marks in the peremetric eq!!

i got it correct part 1

lakin ran out of time so couldn't complete part 2!! :'(!!

Reaction score
i dont know i tried tht question like 4 times i couldnt gt da ans!!!

i feel demoralized demotivated and PESSIMISTIC now!!!!

and time was really short!