• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics P1 MCQs Preparation Thread.

Reaction score
but i can help u alittle X is da first minmum for sources S1 and S2 so it should be lamda/2
so options B nd D r off nd i dont thnk A is possible so it should be C
path differenc is S2X-S1X= Lamda/2
thanx....it's starting to make sense alhamdulillah:)

Reaction score
Hey people, does anybody have a list of all the formulas we need for physics tomorrow..?
Please help urgently....thanx

Reaction score
its b obviosly becuase at p voltage=emf then at q its not 0 which will be the case when there would be no internal resistance
so pd would be less becuase of internal resistance,
emf=I(r+R)
Okay thanks!!, hey can you temme how to do these two questions please?? This is the last two question il be doing before I go and take the exam!!! Help plsshsgs.jpg

zvvzvzv.jpg

Reaction score
what is the fringe spacing here? ASAP PLS....I've got my exam in an hr....pls....thnx!

Attachments

• how to measure fringe spacing here.JPG
    how to measure fringe spacing here.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Okay thanks!!, hey can you temme how to do these two questions please?? This is the last two question il be doing before I go and take the exam!!! Help plssView attachment 13017

View attachment 13016
ok for number 36-
at x voltage= 5/10 multiplied by 2 = 2/3
at y 10/15 multiplied by 2 =4/3
potential difference= 5-2=3
thing to notes voltge=2 on both sides as its parallel connection and you have to follow path from possitve termonal of battery for both
35- at R1 = 5-3=2 R2=3-2=1 AND R3=2-0=2
HOPE THAT HELPS

Reaction score