• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asalamalaykum Warahmtullahi Wabaraktu ! :)

Reaction score
Hey everyone ! Im new here Im a student I've recently finished my Igcse's but just with two subjects Mathematics and Chemistry. Hopefully I achieved good grades but now I would be wanting your help to get some notes for Biology as I'll be appearing for the exam the next session INSHALLAH onwards :)
Thanks ! cheers :)

Reaction score
Hey everyone ! Im new here Im a student I've recently finished my Igcse's but just with two subjects Mathematics and Chemistry. Hopefully I achieved good grades but now I would be wanting your help to get some notes for Biology as I'll be appearing for the exam the next session INSHALLAH onwards :)
welcome :)

Reaction score
35.gif
WaAlaikum AsSalam warahmatullahi wabrakatuhu,
Welcome to xpc miss ^^ and wow congratulations on passing your IGCSE :) and dont worry, im sure that youll get help from our wonderful xpc family :D
once again, welcome here ^^ :D

Reaction score
vaalaikumussalaam... welcome to XPC

Reaction score
welcome.gif