• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATTENTION PLEASE -- All Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Reaction score
yes she is awesome. she do every thing to please Allah. what a lady. God bless her. thanks for putting light and ur expert opinion. how can u do dat so easily. impressive.

wats ur point of view on this topic bro ????

Reaction score
noone has asked u to ignore them, all u have to do is keep ur toki9ng minimun, maintain distance, and avoid eye contact..
This is what many ppl here are trying to say that talking for some studies purpose or official purpose is not Haram. All we should do is to keep it to a minimum. But it cannot be completely prohibited.

Reaction score
f
This is what many ppl here are trying to say that talking for some studies purpose or official purpose is not Haram. All we should do is to keep it to a minimum. But it cannot be completely prohibited.
rom what i know, vain talk and non avoidable stuff is ok, although with its limits and it is ok.. its not halaal... n not everything ok, is supposed to b done... but wen u cant avoid it, Allah is the best Judge, n he is Merciful too :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
aoa wr wb!yup..but one must be careful to observe the rulings for those cases :) It's ofcourse not completely prohibited :)
u read the posst in which how we shud talk? If not lemme know...i'll quote that :)

Reaction score
After reading all the post! I conclude that this thread ain't forcing anyone to implement upon anything. Do what you feel best. Don't want to follow it ? your choice, Obviously XPF member won't be the one giving justification to Allah S.W.T on the day of judgement for what you did. You would be. If you fear the unseen LORD! (ALLAH S.W.T) then follow upon it as these aren't advices or suggestion XPF member gave. These are the verse of Quran from Allah S.W.T. My reason for writing this? Stop this arguments.
P.S: You means everyone arguing here. (NO OFFENSE meant to anyone)

Reaction score
well?? doesnt anyone have anything else to say? or is everyone convienced that toking non mahram isnt excactly ryt?

Reaction score
wats ur point of view on this topic bro ????
well i wrote my point, it got edited or deleted. someone got offended i guess.
still my point is that its perfectly fine and good for a healthy society to establish communication , dialogue in limits with decency, modesty and with keeping in mind the socially accepted moral & ethical values.

MODERATION EDIT: No need to go beyond limits :)

Reaction score
Communication with the opposite gender is allowed only if they converse about Islam , remembrance of Allah , studies and moral values .

--- just thought this was important to share ---
then it means everything apart from vulgar cheap topics shall be discussed bcz islam is a complete code of life. our lifestyles, problems, society issues all have to discussed with everyone in order to create a united healthy islamic society.
islam not just confined to namaz, fast, zakaat and hajj...its so diversified

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
well i wrote my point, it got edited or deleted. someone got offended i guess.
still my point is that its perfectly fine and good for a healthy society to establish communication , dialogue in limits with decency, modesty and with keeping in mind the socially accepted moral & ethical values.

GO DELETE THIS TOO! :D
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Kindly open your eyes...and see...your comment is there on page 9.
What was deleted was ur kiddish comment to gsl, nothing more..

Reactions: ktc
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Kindly open your eyes...and see...your comment is there on page 9.
What was deleted was ur kiddish comment to gsl, nothing more..
walekumsalaam. trying to open. lol take it easy. well the person didn't got my point so i assumed some parts might have been edited caz these things happen here. apology for accusing u then. i take my word back!

Reaction score
i am studying in co education and our most of the subject teachers are male .well we dont talk with gurls nor they talk but the matter is that they force gurls to talk with them we all are fade up now .i know one gurl she avoids male teacher means only take class and never talk with male teachers.they always says her you are roo... and never talks and she have to talk at end bez they complain at school office that she never reply .if she reply is it still wrong

confused

Reaction score
i am studying in co education and our most of the subject teachers are male .well we dont talk with gurls nor they talk but the matter is that they force gurls to talk with them we all are fade up now .i know one gurl she avoids male teacher means only take class and never talk with male teachers.they always says her you are roo... and never talks and she have to talk at end bez they complain at school office that she never reply .if she reply is it still wrong

confused

its not wrong to talk where it is unavoidable... she can ans, its ok but she shud not start the conversation... and it wud b better if she doesnot make eye contact while talking.. if ur school is a muslim school, she can tell the admin that she is only doing her best to observe her hijab the way islam requires it.. im sure they will understand

Reaction score

confused

What she is doing is stupidity . When Allah says ''lower your gaze'' , He doesn't mean literally lower your gaze . If your head is bent down how would you know where you're going ? You would bump into people and cause accidents. The phrase means to enjoin and practice modesty , both in the heart and mind .
Same is in the case of this girl . If her male teachers are asking her a question then she should answer without hesitation , unless it's not related to her studies . But if her male teachers are ''crossing the line'' then of course her actions are justified , but i seriously doubt they are .
Please let her know how wrong she is . She is disrespecting her teachers . So she is both obeying Allah and disobeying Him at the same time .

Reaction score
What she is doing is stupidity . When Allah says ''lower your gaze'' , He doesn't mean literally lower your gaze . If your head is bent down how would you know where you're going ? You would bump into people and cause accidents. The phrase means to enjoin and practice modesty , both in the heart and mind .
Same is in the case of this girl . If her male teachers are asking her a question then she should answer without hesitation , unless it's not related to her studies . But if her male teachers are ''crossing the line'' then of course her actions are justified , but i seriously doubt they are .
Please let her know how wrong she is . She is disrespecting her teachers . So she is both obeying Allah and disobeying Him at the same time .
i means not about studies but extra talks and she never start the conversation

Reaction score
means teachers are talking about useless things .

Reaction score
i means not about studies but extra talks and she never start the conversation

If she doesn't want to , nobody should force her. But if the conversation is about Islam , she should participate , but if not then it's her choice . It's not wrong , in that case .