• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATTENTION PLEASE -- All Muslim Brothers and Sisters

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It's not my fault XPC's smileys are so adorable! And btw, EVEN SMILEYS? :eek:
so u mean if i say hahaha it's wrong and instead if i put ':D' it's perfectly alright? o_O
in conclusion...it's that we DONT get frank or anything like that...and rather just be straight forward! bus! thats it!
even ppl around on walls of each other etc. asking this andd that as in what's wrong..how r u...how s this going etc..is all wrong...calling anyone bro (i mean saying so and then ofc being way lot frank..) or saying u r sis...or u r sweet ...
or i luv u and all that...! note this all is meant to be for those between opposite genders..all this permissible for members of sme gender...but dont make it too personal in public :D

Reaction score
so u mean if i say hahaha it's wrong and instead if i put ':D' it's perfectly alright? o_O
in conclusion...it's that we DONT get frank or anything like that...and rather just be straight forward! bus! thats it!
even ppl around on walls of each other etc. asking this andd that as in what's wrong..how r u...how s this going etc..is all wrong...calling anyone bro (i mean saying so and then ofc being way lot frank..) or saying u r sis...or u r sweet ...
or i luv u and all that...! note this all is meant to be for those between opposite genders..all this permissible for members of sme gender...but dont make it too personal in public :D
Allah ke bande maaf kar dey mazak kar raha tha =/

whatever you say :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score