• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATTENTION PLEASE -- All Muslim Brothers and Sisters

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Bro, no offense, but ur popular on every1s wall....btw I mentioned CHATTING, where a person cannot see another person and just runs his hand over a keyboard....so is this type of chatting allowed in Islam???????
Waalaikumassalam wr wb!
Assalam Alikum.......

Praise be to Allaah.
It is known in the religion of Allaah that it is forbidden to follow in the footsteps of the Shaytaan. Everything that could lead a person to fall into haraam things is also haraam, even if in principle it is originally permitted. This is what the scholars call “the principle of warding off harm.”
Concerning this matter, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaytaan.” [al-Noor 24:21].
With regard to the second matter, He says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allaah, lest they insult Allaah wrongfully without knowledge…” [al-An’aam 6:108]
Here Allaah forbids the believers to insult the mushrikeen lest that leads to them insulting the Lord, may He be glorified and exalted.
There are many examples of this principle in sharee’ah. Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) mentioned many of them and explained them well in his excellent book A’laam al-Muwaqqi’een. (See 3/147-171 thereof).
The issue under discussion here also comes under this category. Conversation – whether verbally or in writing – between men and women is permissible in and of itself, but it may be a way of falling into the traps of the Shaytaan.
Whoever knows that he is somewhat weak, and is afraid that he may fall into the traps of the Shaytaan, has to refrain from such conversations, in order to save himself.
Whoever is sure that he will be able to remain steadfast, then we think that it is permissible in his case, but there are certain conditions:
The conversation should not be allowed to wander too far from the topic being discussed; or it should be for the purposes of calling others to Islam.
They should not let their voices be soft, or use soft and gentle expressions.
They should not ask about personal matters that have no bearing on the matter being discussed, such as how old a person is, how tall he or she is, or where he or she lives… etc.
Other brothers (in the case of men) or sisters (in the case of women) should take part in the conversation or read the correspondence, so that the Shaytaan will find no way to enter the hearts of the people who are conversing or corresponding.
The conversation or correspondence must be halted immediately if the heart starts to stir with feelings of desire.
Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Reaction score
if they are alone , if their thinkings are bad , then smthin bad would happen , but what if in public , or in a bio tuition as i said before :)

staring by eye is ZINA of Eye (Sahih bukhari)

now u can imagine what these guys are really talkin about ..... it all starts by "being" together .. doesnt matter if u "talk" or "smile" coz of teh reason that

When a na-mahram girl and boy are together, the third among them is the shaytaan. (Sahih hadith)

Reaction score
staring by eye is ZINA of Eye (Sahih bukhari)

now u can imagine what these guys are really talkin about ..... it all starts by "being" together .. doesnt matter if u "talk" or "smile" coz of teh reason that

When a na-mahram girl and boy are together, the third among them is the shaytaan. (Sahih hadith)

true that :)

Reaction score
XPFMember , i want to ask u a question and i want u to answer truthfully , as u said the a Muslim dont lies ..

tell me , havent you talked to a girl ever , for fun or for any other case that is related to fun ???? (NO OFFENSE)
just asking

Bro it doesnt matter if he did talk to some girl .... the thing is u should be so strong from the core of ur heart about ur belief that even if the whole world is against u . you stand up for what u think is right .. majority i not the criteria for being right

And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie. [Surah Anaam , Verse:116]

Reaction score
Bro it doesnt matter if he did talk to some girl .... the thing is u should be so strong from the core of ur heart about ur belief that even if the whole world is against u . you stand up for what u think is right .. majority i not the criteria for being right

And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie. [Surah Anaam , Verse:116]

still true , very true :)

Reaction score
Hey Bro, no offense, but ur popular on every1s wall....btw I mentioned CHATTING, where a person cannot see another person and just runs his hand over a keyboard....so is this type of chatting allowed in Islam???????
That's why i said "i am not one to be advising about this..." :p

And whatever the case may be... the rules apply...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
just came across this, and guess it's relevant here :
You should also be certain that whoever gives up something for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better than it, and whoever fears Allaah, Allaah will grant him a way out from every difficulty.
“And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).
3. And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine”
[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]
^This is what Allah says...
can we trust Him?