• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad Luck For Boys :(

Reaction score
i have weird experiences bro. every time i look at my crush , she looks back at me immediately .:love: even when i m ten yards away and i m just starin at her for a moment she quickly looks back at me and catches me looking at her. so now i stopped looking at her and now i feel horrible. how the hell she is able to catch me starin at her every time i stare i really dont know . so i have been thinking do girls have some special 6th sense that we guys dont ?? i m confused .:unsure: . lemme know if u have the answer
Stop staring at her and yeah i would prefer to u stay away from her as Islam does teaches us to Lower down our gaze but still if u want a friendship between u too go talk to her and be vey confident when u do that, if she replies nicely u are on the top boy otherwise I am sorry :p

Reaction score
Stop staring at her and yeah i would prefer to u stay away from her as Islam does teaches us to Lower down our gaze but still if u want a friendship between u too go talk to her and be vey confident when u do that, if she replies nicely u are on the top boy otherwise I am sorry :p
You sayin' that????:p

Reaction score
well loving someone is not haraam actually there is always a natural tendency in human beings to get attracted to the opposite sex but appartently making a girl ur obsession is something i kinda hate and something that should be stopped boys today make promises like em gonna marry u for sure eh what the hell Allah is in charge of making pairs not us....but sadly girls believe it and when they break up its like the whole world ended for the girl depression,,sad songs,,,act like almost dead this is insane!!

Reaction score
LOL :D This is hilarious..... Firstly..why go after girls?When there is so much more in life to enjoy other than relationships.Secondly, I guess studying is more important than getting involved in such stuff...cuz once u get stuck-u get stuck for a lifetime.Then thirdly,its all infatuation-temporary-will never last forever so its better not to indulge in such activities :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum wr wb!

With due respect, I'd like to ask you how can you manage the two? o_O That's in no way possible, brother. :confused:

Are you not aware of what the Quran/Sunnah says on this matter? :eek: I mean, cuz u just said you can manage the two together...:confused:
^ wud wanna know the answer to this solidboy123

P.S. Sorry, but was curious... :(