• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Because 2 is better than 1...

Reaction score
Ive had this idea to create this thread so that we all can post things we need prayers for. And ask everyone to pray for us for two is surely better than 1... 3 better than two... May Allah help us all... heal our wounds... and mend us best possible... and make us happy... and blessed... protected... at ease...

Reaction score
Reaction score
May Allah (s.w.t) guide us to the straight path and give us and our loved ones a long, happy, successful and blessed life! Aameen! May He (s.w.t) give every hard working muslim student, here in this community, a successful life and May we all enter Janatul Firdous! Aameen!

Rutzaba , love this thread! ^_^ Allah Yajzeeki Al-Khair.. :)

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum warahmathulahi wabarkathuhu ... everyone..
May Allah (s.w.t) Guide us to the right path and May he reward me and all others immensely in this Dunya as well as the Ahkirah ... :) :D And also i pray that May he help us to pass all of our trials in this world with ease .... Ameen sumAmeen :)

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum warahmathulahi wabarkathuhu ... everyone..
May Allah (s.w.t) Guide us to the right path and May he reward me and all others immensely in this Dunya as well as the Ahkirah ... :) :D And also i pray that May he help us to pass all of our trials in this world with ease .... Ameen sumAmeen :)
ameen

Reaction score
May Allah (s.w.t) guide us to the straight path and give us and our loved ones a long, happy, successful and blessed life! Aameen! May He (s.w.t) give every hard working muslim student, here in this community, a successful life and May we all enter Janatul Firdous! Aameen!

Rutzaba , love this thread! ^_^ Allah Yajzeeki Al-Khair.. :)
ameen summa ameen wa iyaki