• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Because 2 is better than 1...

Reaction score
Guys a frend of mine has gone missing. we are all worried so plz pray for us....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
*bump*

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.

Reaction score
Hey everyone please pray for my friend Thought blocker May Allah give him strength in this world and success both here and in the hereafter. may Allah ease his problems and let em ace his papers. O Allah let his weakness become his strength his goals easy his success lasting... ameen

Reaction score
Hey everyone please pray for my friend Thought blocker May Allah give him strength in this world and success both here and in the hereafter. may Allah ease his problems and let em ace his papers. O Allah let his weakness become his strength his goals easy his success lasting... ameen
Thanks a lot yaar! :')

God, Please help Rutzaba to Ace all difficulties she need to come across, if possible don't give her any hurdles in life. And her life is full with JUST happiness. May God bless you. :)

Reaction score
Also Allah plz help my frends Happy Muslimah @coolcrystals areeba fatima in their studies. Also Phoenix Blood
jazakallah khair for mentioning me :')
may Allah ease all your difficulties..give you all the blessings of this world and hear all your prayers..
may He give you the strength to bear all the hardships..
may Allah grant us Jannat ul Firdaos..Aameen