• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Because 2 is better than 1...

Reaction score
May Allah make the upcoming exams easy for all the students sitting for the examinations, and make us get flying colours and have a good future in the correct Islamic manner, and lead us all to Jannatul Firdaus! And the same for all the other Muslims (parents, relatives,) Ameen Ameen!

Reaction score
May Allah make the upcoming exams easy for all the students sitting for the examinations, and make us get flying colours and have a good future in the correct Islamic manner, and lead us all to Jannatul Firdaus! And the same for all the other Muslims (parents, relatives,) Ameen Ameen!
summa ameen

Reaction score
Oh Allah plz help pakistan...
help all those who are sick and guide all those who ar astray
oh Allah listen to our prayers... for u r all hearing

Reaction score
May Allah forgive all your sins and listen to all your prayers...and may He accept and reply to all your prayers.. making you all strong through all your weakness..guiding you all to the right path safely...
AMEEN
~ whoever in need ~

Last edited:
Reaction score
May Allah forgive all your sins and listen to all your prayers...and may He accept and reply to all your prayers.. making you all strong through all your weakness..guiding you all to the right path safely...
AMEEN
~ whoever in need ~
summa ameen

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
May Allah s.w.t heal all those muslims that are sick.. ameeen
may he grant us good in this world and the next.. n help us become the true followers of Ibrahim a.s.. ameen..

...Faman Tabi`ani Fa'innahu Minni Wa Man `Aşani Fa'innaka Ghafūrun Raĥimun
"...So whoever follows me - then he is of me; and whoever disobeys me - indeed, You are [yet] Forgiving and Merciful." (14:36)

Reaction score
May Allah s.w.t heal all those muslims that are sick.. ameeen
may he grant us good in this world and the next.. n help us become the true followers of Ibrahim a.s.. ameen..

...Faman Tabi`ani Fa'innahu Minni Wa Man `Aşani Fa'innaka Ghafūrun Raĥimun
"...So whoever follows me - then he is of me; and whoever disobeys me - indeed, You are [yet] Forgiving and Merciful." (14:36)
Please check the post on ur profile. Thank you. :)

Reaction score
tumblr_o7bitfSE981qapk2qo1_500.jpg

Reaction score
On these pious days of Ramadan, May Allah have mercy and bless this Ummah with peace and sustenance, a life full of happiness and the strength to attend and pass all the tests put forward for us.
May Allah infinitely bless the one who created this thread and May He grant the wishes and dua's for whom this thread was created :)

Reaction score
On these pious days of Ramadan, May Allah have mercy and bless this Ummah with peace and sustenance, a life full of happiness and the strength to attend and pass all the tests put forward for us.
May Allah infinitely bless the one who created this thread and May He grant the wishes and dua's for whom this thread was created :)
Awww thankyouuuuuu :*

Reaction score
Ameeeeen