• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
AoA!
These are some of my favourites:
" Life is too short to despise people who simply can't help what they've done." John Grisham
" The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do." John Holt
" I'm not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." Helen Keller
"You will find as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have truly lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love." Henry Drummond

Reaction score
You are the author of your own life story, keep on trying to make it a bestseller. ~Basim Nazir
God I quoted it today xD

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

Do not expect a return for your good behaviour, not even thanks
[Al Quran::Surah al_Insan 76:9]

this is so true! cuz many times in life we get disappointed when we do a lot for a person or give a lot to him/her and we do not get the same kind of response! or what we expect!

So never expect anything from anyone except Allah Almighty! I hope we all are able to follow this golden rule in life! Aameen! :)

Reaction score
Quotes

Hi everyone. Post some of your favorite quotes that are inspiring, helpful in some way or the other ...

here is one:
Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.
Aristotle

Reaction score
Re: Quotes

For a gallant spirit there can never be defeat.
Wallis Simpson

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
*Think about it, are you doing somthing now; at the end of which you will say I hav achieved something? -AbdurRaheem Green

*You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. Einstein

Reaction score
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

Reaction score
Darkness cannot drive out darkness‎;‎ only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~Martin Luther King

Reaction score
The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double logarithmic diagram.
~Thomas Koenig

Reaction score
Re: tEACHERS FO ACCOUNTS AND ECONOMICS IN KARACHI?

Hi,glad to be here.
I read somewhere recently that life is not about avoiding the storm but about learning to dance in the rain, and I think this is a wonderful truth.

R

rockincrew

“It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.”

^^farewellhcl0808 we r glad to have u here too

Reaction score
"If you are always angry or sad no one will like you, but when you are happy, you will find a crowd around you"

"Happiness is the key for a better life"

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"My wife is the sweetest, most tolerant, most beautiful woman in the world. This is a paid political announcement."
Henny Youngman

Reaction score
^^^ *Like*
" Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people.
If they care, they will notice and will be bothered. If they dont, you know where you stand"

Reaction score
The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart, this you will build your life by, and this you will become. ~James Allen

Reaction score
“The old believe everything: the middle-aged suspect everything: the young know everything.”

- Oscar Wilde

Reaction score
An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today. ~Laurence J. Peter

Reaction score
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend" Albert Camus