• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
no environmental variation is not "inherited"
the individuals most fit survive to reproduce pass on their genetic advantages to the offsprings
did they say inherited from PARENTS ................so as far as i noe ......i might be wrong but still we atleast hav to use sm cmmn sense

Reaction score
It said CAN be inherited...According to natural selection it can be…
Although I did it as gene..

Reaction score
so if lets say i took a tan because i play at the beach all day long (and im originally white) will my children be tan too because i stay at the beach alot? probably not and this proves that environmental arent inherited.

Reaction score
so if lets say i took a tan because i play at the beach all day long (and im originally white) will my children be tan too because i stay at the beach alot? probably not and this proves that environmental arent inherited.
but things like heart disease..........blood preassure are all inherited frm parents which who were affected by the environment ........ obesity leads to heart disease.....which pases on ........ if u noe wht i mean :)

Reaction score
but things like heart disease..........blood preassure are all inherited frm parents which who were affected by the environment ........ obesity leads to heart disease.....which pases on ........ if u noe wht i mean :)
no i dont know what u mean, this makes absolutely no sense.

Reaction score
4 da blood circulation question..... was the option c where 1 line is passing over the other or is d???