• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP Paper 62/ Uncurled length.

Reaction score
im guessing you never heard of topology.....anyways.....you dont measure them bit by bit.....just point out the highest point on the plumule and radicle....and the distance is measured.

Reaction score
im guessing you never heard of topology.....anyways.....you dont measure them bit by bit.....just point out the highest point on the plumule and radicle....and the distance is measured.
But what does that have to do with anything? The highlight of the question was the key term 'uncurled'..makes sense too. The question was probably asking us to compare the growth of the two seedlings on the basis of their linear length...why would it ask us to measure the height\ horizontal length of the seedlings? :/

Reaction score
haha I AM SO HAPPY :D I mean, you know peer pressure, people saying you have done wrong and they have done right. I argued that marking schemes say that no one should shade but no one agreed, they said shading was to be done but Im glad I did it right :D

Reaction score
one had a longer radicle right? the other one was shorter. Im confused about the differences in plumule. What were they?

Reaction score
Damn. I wrote that in plumule differences but I cut it and wrote, one is still attached to cotyledon where as the other isn't :'( That means its wrong right?

Reaction score
We should be praying for harder paper since the harder the paper, the better the results XD Or so I have heard and also noted. Paper 1's are the weird one's actually.

Reaction score
We should be praying for harder paper since the harder the paper, the better the results XD Or so I have heard and also noted. Paper 1's are the weird one's actually.
na uh! paper 1 has 25% chance of answering each question correct if you dont know how to solve it. paper 2 has 0% if you dont know how to solve it.