• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP Paper 62/ Uncurled length.

Reaction score
ATPs werent weird at all. P1 and P2 are going to be a blast. We're screwed :/
When you say 'blast'do you say it in like a good way or like a bad way? and ATP was very wierd. i mean uncurled lenght!?!? ARE THEY TRYING TO CONFUSE US?

Reaction score
can s/o plz explain to me y the length of the whole seedling was to be considered when both the plumule and radicle were curled plzzzzzz

Reaction score
It is best to look at the uncurled question in the context of the paper. In the next question we had to draw the bean seedling to x2 size and logically this is only possible if you had taken the longest length of the seedling before(the uncurled length questions). So the longest length would be the vertical line from the top of the plumule to the level of the radicle.

Reaction score
It is best to look at the uncurled question in the context of the paper. In the next question we had to draw the bean seedling to x2 size and logically this is only possible if you had taken the longest length of the seedling before(the uncurled length questions). So the longest length would be the vertical line from the top of the plumule to the level of the radicle.
then y did they use the word UNCURLED??

Reaction score
na uh! paper 1 has 25% chance of answering each question correct if you dont know how to solve it. paper 2 has 0% if you dont know how to solve it.
I find paper 2 much easier since if we don't know an answer we can always use the common sense we have been granted but paper 1 is like, you have 4 choices and only one of them is right. andddd at times it feels as if 2 answers are right, and that is the main cause of all mischief! choosing one out of two.

Reaction score
How about 5% as the water vapour percentage.
I KNOW SATURATED WAS THE IDEAL ANSWER.

my point being, is 5% considered to be saturated? uh-oh..I think i'll lose my mark there. marking scheme would be quite precise on that.

Reaction score
wikipedia advocates my answer somewhere in the website. Though google is no easy at confirming my answer.