• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Ignore the big thing but inside the small thing on the boundey the lump is the radicle and just On its side is the plumule which has a leafy shape !!

well he has got a point if you see those images..most of them have it coming from the top :/

Reaction score
well he has got a point if you see those images..most of them have it coming from the top :/
Yes but the small thingy is inside the seed and during germination water enter that part and then the seed developes and the plumule and radicle grow out and come out of the testa from the top but when it comes out the plumule is known as stem and radicle as roots so if the examiner asks where the plumule and radicle are so u wuld mention the position inside because when they come out they are nt plumule and radicle any more :p

Reaction score
12 -The mass of one mole of a chloride formed by a metal Y is 74.5g.
What is the formula of the chloride?
A: Y3Cl B: Y2Cl C: YCl D: YCl 2

ANSWER AND PLEASE EXPLAIN ?? :)

Reaction score
i mean no offence but i have seen people posting question over other sites though i get the rason for this but it will not stop the spread of questions

Reaction score
12 -The mass of one mole of a chloride formed by a metal Y is 74.5g.
What is the formula of the chloride?
A: Y3Cl B: Y2Cl C: YCl D: YCl 2

ANSWER AND PLEASE EXPLAIN ?? :)
Answer is D
Calculate number of Moles of Y
74.5/35.5 = 2.09
therefore formula would be YCL2

Reaction score
can anyone explain MCQ 38 of chem summer 2009 paper .... why is C not an isomer ???
C is not an isomer bcuz option A,B,and D all have side chains and have different structures but if u look at option C it has no side chain and has the same long chain jst like the structure shown in question !

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey i have done 12 years past papers of biology ATP ........... Is it enough to score 40/40 in Atp .......
Any kind of respone would be helpful....

Reaction score
xactly i m talking abt the same experiment; the first pic..how will CO2 pass ?
Well bubbles of co2 will form and they will burst giving tha gas so carbondioxide will be released !! I guess this should be in my opinion !!

Reactions: asd