• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

asd

Reaction score
And then i think the pictures were misleading because both do come from the same point and if u have done MCQs and Theory papers u will know for urself that it comes from the same place :D

If u want a proof ill tell u the papers year ! :p
Maybe they come out from the same point in epigeal germination, and not in hypogeal germination ..

Reaction score
Did you check the answer in examiner report?
This is all it says: "(a) State symbols posed no problems for most, although there was some confusion between the use
of (aq) and (l). Some thought that calcium carbonate was an aqueous solution. The calculation
proved difficult for many candidates. This is a standard type of calculation and many Examiners
commented that fewer candidates than expected were able to work to give the correct answer. "
Not helpful in answering the question ..

Reaction score
This is all it says: "(a) State symbols posed no problems for most, although there was some confusion between the use
of (aq) and (l). Some thought that calcium carbonate was an aqueous solution. The calculation
proved difficult for many candidates. This is a standard type of calculation and many Examiners
commented that fewer candidates than expected were able to work to give the correct answer. "
Not helpful in answering the question ..
Isn't answer present at the end?

Reaction score
This is totally shit, I've seen pictures-some show they come out from the same point on the testa, while others show that plumule grow out from the top, and radicle from the bottom/middle of the testa.

thats not the testa...they come out from the middle and then EXTEND towards the following
Radicle extends towards the lower side while plumule goes up...hope you understand...

http://www.google.com.pk/imgres?q=s...7&start=10&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:10,i:189

i hope this will help you...:)

Reaction score
Multiply 25 with 1.5 =37.5
Now divide the answer by 1000
It will be 0.0375
Now from the equation u can see tht 2 moles of hcl react with one mole of carbondioxide so divide answer by 2
0.0375/2=0.01875
Now mltiply this answer with 24 to find volume
0.01875x24= 0.45

well...if they asked the mass then that would 0.9g but however as they are asking for volume that should be 0.45 dm3..:|