• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

asd

Reaction score
Remember the question in atp a guy asked about? there was this seed and he wanted to know which part to draw. In that there were 2 white spots, one on the side, one in the middle, where would the plumule and radicle grow from?
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...nal O Level/Biology (5090)/5090_w10_qp_62.pdf

asd

Reaction score
Their "not entering into discussions" explicitly justifies the fact, they are not brave

Reaction score
Remember the question in atp a guy asked about? there was this seed and he wanted to know which part to draw. In that there were 2 white spots, one on the side, one in the middle, where would the plumule and radicle grow from?
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Biology (5090)/5090_w10_qp_62.pdf

they would grow from the middle...check out the picture i posted in my last post..:D
it clearly shows that plus in my book all the pictures of germination..( not many though) show that first the middle part extends outside and then goes on to divide into radicle and plumule...:)

asd

Reaction score
they would grow from the middle...check out the picture i posted in my last post..:D
it clearly shows that plus in my book all the pictures of germination..( not many though) show that first the middle part extends outside and then goes on to divide into radicle and plumule...:)
yea but still, some pictures do show that plumule and radicle grow from the top. Here there are 2 possibilities and one would not risk in guessing so i want this clarified! Plus, there's no hint in the mark scheme.

Reaction score
yea but still, some pictures do show that plumule and radicle grow from the top. Here there are 2 possibilities and one would not risk in guessing so i want this clarified! Plus, there's no hint in the mark scheme.

well if it came in the paper i would write the center cuz most of the plants grow their radicle and plumule from there...:D

asd

Reaction score
well if it came in the paper i would write the center cuz most of the plants grow their radicle and plumule from there...:D
I got a feeling that the upper part is plumule and the part in the center is radicle, what do you say?

Reaction score
I got a feeling that the upper part is plumule and the part in the center is radicle, what do you say?

i just said...i dont have a feeling....:D
plus the one i have is that they both come from the same part...i even checked WIKI! :D

Reaction score
Reaction score

asd

Reaction score
Reaction score

they are not actually on the top...jab seed grow karte hai to they shift like that k wo top par ajata hai...:D
let me confirm this from my teacher ok?? :D
jeet gaya bhai tu!! :D