• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Dont know why but XPF becomes more fun and addictive when the subject being discussed totally depends on General concepts(Physics and Biology) then MORE of a crammed subject(Chemistry).

I know most wont agree, but this is how I feel!
haha i agreeee

Reaction score
Technically speaking, one can predict the paper pattern for Science subjects.
They give 2 easy and 1 difficult paper! I know its a general perception! But over the years it hasn't happened!
Biology P1 and P6 were easy while P2 was tough!
We are done with Physics P1 and P2, both easy so there are high chances of P4 being tough!
And for Chemistry P4 was easy! Possibly P2 will surely be difficult!

So prepare tight everyone!
All I am trying to do is passing The Thought!

Reaction score
They give 2 easy and 1 difficult paper! I know its a general perception! But over the years it hasn't happened!
We are done with Physics P1 and P2, both easy so there are high chances of P4 being tough!

Its not necessary :| We cant really predict anything at this tym,it all depends on the examiners.....lets just prepare for the worst and hope for the best :p :D

Reaction score
yup that's the answer... but i got confused by the mixture. wat about that?? and how does the VOLUME of hydrogen produced differ?? reaction speed differ karey to smjh mein ata hai but volume to same nhi hona chahiye??

You answered your own question :p
Rate of reaction is the main point here.For the same time , magnesium will react quickly and yield more than zinc that reacts slowly. It's like the fast athlete will be able to complete 2 laps , while the slower athlete will only be able to complete 1 lap for the same amount of time . Simple concept hai Sister, don't confuse yourself!

As for the matter of mixture , well that is obvious! It cannot give maximum yield as part of both metals will be shielded by the other metal . And it won't give minimum as both metals are collectively reacting . So it would give yield of somewhere in between.

Reaction score
You answered your own question :p
Rate of reaction is the main point here.For the same time , magnesium will react quickly and yield more than zinc that reacts slowly. It's like the fast athlete will be able to complete 2 laps , while the slower athlete will only be able to complete 1 lap for the same amount of time . Simple concept hai Sister, don't confuse yourself!

As for the matter of mixture , well that is obvious! It cannot give maximum yield as part of both metals will be shielded by the other metal . And it won't give minimum as both metals are collectively reacting . So it would give yield of somewhere in between.
OMG that was a obvious a slap in the face@!! thanku soo much bro!! :)
OH GODD!! I need someone to hit me ryt now cuz i'm goin out of ma mind!! :eek: :cautious: :unsure: :oops: :unworthy:

Reaction score

Oh GREAT!! I'm already fretting too much over chem and phy and u come along with ur insane predictions (no offence .... i'm just too upset ryt now) ... anyways plz don't say such stuff bro or u'll jinx us. just do what what smeone there said : hope for the best and prepare for the worst .. and keep ur mouth shut ( :oops: no offence again ) soorry if i offended u its just this phase u know! :cautious:

Reaction score
OMG that was a obvious a slap in the face@!! thanku soo much bro!! :)
OH GODD!! I need someone to hit me ryt now cuz i'm goin out of ma mind!! :eek: :cautious: :unsure: :oops: :unworthy:
Hitting People isn't specified as part of syllabus by University Of Cambridge :p

Reaction score
Oh GREAT!! I'm already fretting too much over chem and phy and u come along with ur insane predictions (no offence .... i'm just too upset ryt now) ... anyways plz don't say such stuff bro or u'll jinx us. just do what what smeone there said : hope for the best and prepare for the worst .. and keep ur mouth shut ( :oops: no offence again ) soorry if i offended u its just this phase u know! :cautious:
LOL! why getting scared! Everyone can understand thats its a dumb speculation!
Read it! if you find it good pass a smile and move!
No point in getting scared or jinxed!

Reaction score
everyone just study and ignore him(y)
hahaa.... woww!! thanks God i didn't do anything to get that much insult. *phew* :p
Dukeofwin i wasn't getting scared .... i was just trying to show some respect in these not-so-deserving circumstances .... besides no one deserves that kind of battering to begin with :p we all have probably torn his hide off already. :p

Reaction score
Um actually relaxxxx.Abhi pichli dafa hi koi banda keh rha tha forum par k Physics will be difficult---but it was easy....So like I said we cant predict anything. :D Chill on dude :D