• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
heyy need help in the question 28 from 5070_s10_qp_12. please explain it too.
sorry for not posting the link bcuz i cant open the paper ryt now .... the connection is too darn slow!! -__-

Reaction score
BEST chemistry notes and revision for chemistry pp3 coming up soon

Attachments

• Chemistry Full v1.5.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score
heyy need help in the question 28 from 5070_s10_qp_12. please explain it too.
sorry for not posting the link bcuz i cant open the paper ryt now .... the connection is too darn slow!! -__-

A ,The question is based on the reactivity series! The higher metal produces more yield than the lower metal

Reaction score
A ,The question is based on the reactivity series! The higher metal produces more yield than the lower metal
yup that's the answer... but i got confused by the mixture. wat about that?? and how does the VOLUME of hydrogen produced differ?? reaction speed differ karey to smjh mein ata hai but volume to same nhi hona chahiye??

Reaction score
Could anyone possibly explain how the structure of Ester is constructed?
I got it wrong in ATP!
Dont want that to happen in P1 or P2

Reaction score
Could anyone possibly explain how the structure of Ester is constructed?
I got it wrong in ATP!
Dont want that to happen in P1 or P2
when the acid and alcohol are added to each other, OH(hydorxide) and H(hydrogen) are taken to produce water, and the empty space will be the area of linkage between the leftovers of thealcohol and acid :D
the name is made by using the name of the alcohol as first name and acid as 2nd ( methanol alcohol + ethanoic acid --> methyl ethanoate )

Reaction score
when the acid and alcohol are added to each other, OH(hydorxide) and H(hydrogen) are taken to produce water, and the empty space will be the area of linkage between the leftovers of thealcohol and acid :D
the name is made by using the name of the alcohol as first name and acid as 2nd ( methanol alcohol + ethanoic acid --> methyl ethanoate )
Reply appreciated! But the WAY HOW THE STRUCTURE is constructed is needed!

Reaction score
when you name it alcohol comes first

Reaction score
Dont know why but XPF becomes more fun and addictive when the subject being discussed totally depends on General concepts(Physics) then MORE of a crammed subject(Chemistry).

I know most wont agree, but this is how I feel!