• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is line of best fit?
line-best-fit.gif

a line that more or less passes through most of the points and distributes leftover points somewhat equally above n below it.
jxt found this on a website:
A line of best fit is a straight line that is drawn on a scatter plot to show the basic trend of the data
Line of Best Fit Rules
1. Count up the co-ordinates
2. Place your linear line with the trend!!!
3. Place the same number of points above the line, and the same number of points below the line.
4. Don't count the points on the line or the outliers.

Reaction score
line-best-fit.gif

a line that more or less passes through most of the points and distributes leftover points somewhat equally above n below it.
jxt found this on a website:
A line of best fit is a straight line that is drawn on a scatter plot to show the basic trend of the data
Line of Best Fit Rules
1. Count up the co-ordinates
2. Place your linear line with the trend!!!
3. Place the same number of points above the line, and the same number of points below the line.
4. Don't count the points on the line or the outliers.

waoo thank u

Reaction score
Hey y'all
hi so I got this question dats been drivin every1 I know bananas.. so cn anyone answer it pls??? Its a physics question ^-^
A uniform metre rule of weight 0.9N is suspended horizontally by 2 vertical loops of thread A and B placed at 20cm and 30cm from its ends respectively. Find the distances from the centre of the rule at which a 2N weight must be suspended:
i) to make loop A become slack
ii) to make loop B become slack
Gud luck to you guys and please try your hands on it...any help at all is welcome... THNX A BUNCH!!!! :D

Reaction score
Hey y'all
hi so I got this question dats been drivin every1 I know bananas.. so cn anyone answer it pls??? Its a physics question ^-^
A uniform metre rule of weight 0.9N is suspended horizontally by 2 vertical loops of thread A and B placed at 20cm and 30cm from its ends respectively. Find the distances from the centre of the rule at which a 2N weight must be suspended:
Gud luck to you guys and please try your hands on it...any help at all is welcome... THNX A BUNCH!!!! :D

Can we know the answers as well ! if u have them or u want us to solve it for u ?

Reaction score
Okay ill solve it myself and see it,BTW can u tell what topic this question is from i think its MOMENTS right ? :p

Reaction score
Oh :LOL: sorry that was a mistake.......stop laughin at me..:D now I cant stop laughing at me :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
wat is the question and from which book?
The Question is
Unfortunately I do not know the name of the book...

Reaction score
The Question is
Unfortunately I do not know the name of the book...
now a days we are covering the same topics