• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I think we did the same type of question and found it diifficult but its quite easy.CAn utell me the total lenght of the rule If its 100 then its quite easy !!! :D

Reaction score
Thats one of the problems, we dont know the total length of the rule
But how would you solve it if it was hundred???

Reaction score
then it is easy take A nd B pivots.x would be 50 cm and centre of mass distance would be 25 cm(50/2) .Apply principal of moments then find it both in (a) and (b). i dont think u understand it btw but lemme solve it then i will tell u the answer

Reaction score
Thnx for your help hassan100... Ill check with my teacher if your answer is correct!!!

Reaction score
Yup it is 100 cm its a metre rule,Sry i didnt try the ques as i was very busy after i told u i was goin to do it ! :p

Reaction score
Yh I didnt know that b4, I jut read it in a book 2day, thanks for tellin me though...were you able to solve the question???? :)

sorry i was a bit busy but i am try it know:)
r u serious that a u did not that lenght of a meter rule iz 1oo cm b4 reading frm the book