• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Nop, not before it. ON the retina.

Diffusion, because water vapour is a gas, plus, it doesn't pass a partially permeable membrane.

Though i am not a bio student, i am more than sure that the image formed on the retina is inverted, so i don't understand how that would be possible if the rays don't meet before the retina :confused:

Reaction score
no the dont the lights rays intersect each other and the the rays go on the retina
Though i am not a bio student, i am more than sure that the image formed on the retina is inverted, so i don't understand how that would be possible if the rays don't meet before the retina :confused:

Reaction score
Graphs:
Axes: labelled both quantity and unit
labels and quantities to be on correct axes

Scales: must fill at least ½ grid in both directions i.e. cannot be doubled
must be ‘sensible’, i.e. not multiples of 3, 7 etc.
should follow instructions, e.g. start from the origin
should have at least three values marked

(dot maximum size 1 mm diameter i.e. ½ small square)
must be accurately plotted to ± ½ small square
not awarded if scale not sensible

Line: attempt at single smooth line:
curves need not be perfect!
straight lines - must be drawn with a ruler
- must be best fit i.e. equal number of points above and below line
- must not be skewed, i.e. not points at start/end all above/below the line
TheStallion-Reborn fatima0000

Reaction score
before the retina not on the retina
actually Hssk was saying it forms on the retina, and read my post again, i said i don't understand how that is possible, because the image formed is inverted on our retina, so the rays must meet before the retina. Read this