• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How do i master Physics? I mean, should i read the whole book and understand everything? Or do past papers? :/
u should clear ur all concepts... Solve uh past papers.. and master in phy... as u completed electricity ones... solve quest on it... so as u clear ur concepts... solve questions... if u wanna go for net go.. books is not compulsory thing.. :)

Reaction score
How do i master Physics? I mean, should i read the whole book and understand everything? Or do past papers? :/
When you've got crystal clear concepts doing past papers is not a big deal. So yeah you should do the book thoroughly with complete understanding of each and everything. I think that a month is more than enough for the past papers but that's just my opinion and others might disagree. You might just start with them once you are done with the book.

Reaction score
Guys, how many hours do you study a day, considering the exams are approaching? Oh yeah I'm not getting off topics, I'm asking about Bio, Physics and Chemistry schedule. :p