• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I'm applying the knowledge learned by the book,though i read some chapters that are difficult to me.But really not reading the books as much,usually before sleeping i read them

Well, i'm reading the Chemistry book these days. After i finish reading the entire syllabus, then i'll move onto the past papers.
Same for Physics. ._.

Reaction score
Maths and Bio?

Maths. I already know the entire syllabus.
But i practiced some P1's.. and P2's a few days ago. That's not much of a problem.

And i suck at Biology. But will have to read the entire book thoroughly once. Only then things will work out.

Reaction score
Maths. I already know the entire syllabus.
But i practiced some P1's.. and P2's a few days ago. That's not much of a problem.

And i suck at Biology. But will have to read the entire book thoroughly once. Only then things will work out.
Yeah,for bio especially i advise you to read the book again and again until you are sure you have learnt everything,since the syllabus is lengthy.

Reaction score
Well, i'm reading the Chemistry book these days. After i finish reading the entire syllabus, then i'll move onto the past papers.
Same for Physics. ._.
which book are u reading?
chemistry is easy
the past papers mostly have the same things cuz the people who make them are boring and tend to put the same things over and over again
however, bio and phy are different
in phy, the examiner loves to make new differences and provide everyday scenarios for people

Reaction score
which book are u reading?
chemistry is easy
the past papers mostly have the same things cuz the people who make them are boring and tend to put the same things over and over again
however, bio and phy are different
in phy, the examiner loves to make new differences and provide everyday scenarios for people

Federal Chemistry. It seems to cover the entire syllabus.

I think i should use the same Federal books for Physics and Chemistry, as Biology Matters doesn't have everything.

Reaction score
Federal Chemistry. It seems to cover the entire syllabus.

I think i should use the same Federal books for Physics and Chemistry, as Biology Matters doesn't have everything.
i recommend u use the fundamental series
they are recommended by CIE and explain the material precisely and in a way that also teaches u what exactly to write in the exam