• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
really O.O
i have heard by a large no. of people that it is the best book series for the sciences
which book is the best then?
Well, that's what my seniors fed me. They used that book and most of them ended up with Bs and Cs. I've heard it's not even updated.
Federal one is good. It covers almost all topics except Locomotion, I guess. And that's not even a topic. :p Besides that I really like the GCSE Biology book by DG Mackean.

Reaction score
Well, that's what my seniors fed me. They used that book and most of them ended up with Bs and Cs. I've heard it's not even updated.
Federal one is good. It covers almost all topics except Locomotion, I guess. And that's not even a topic. :p Besides that I really like the GCSE Biology book by DG Mackean.

Yes. Biology matters doesn't have most of the topics. :p
I'm going to read Federal now.

Reaction score
Generally 6-7 hours(4 P2 per day of one subject every day)....you've got to up the tempo now....
Well, i'm reading the Chemistry book these days. After i finish reading the entire syllabus, then i'll move onto the past papers.
Same for Physics. ._.
Would you guys please share like how do you study? I mean do you take a book and read it till you complete a section or even the whole book? How do you manage your homework? Reading a book until the whole syllabus is done or doing all the subjects side by side, which one do you think is the best strategy?

Reaction score
Would you guys please share like how do you study? I mean do you take a book and read it till you complete a section or even the whole book? How do you manage your homework? Reading a book until the whole syllabus is done or doing all the subjects side by side, which one do you think is the best strategy?

Well, i've been reading this Chemistry book, for the past 2 days. Nothing else. :p
Planning to end it tonight. So i can finalize Chemistry, once and for all.

Reaction score
which book are u reading?
chemistry is easy
the past papers mostly have the same things cuz the people who make them are boring and tend to put the same things over and over again
however, bio and phy are different
in phy, the examiner loves to make new differences and provide everyday scenarios for people
which book are u reading?
chemistry is easy
the past papers mostly have the same things cuz the people who make them are boring and tend to put the same things over and over again
however, bio and phy are different
in phy, the examiner loves to make new differences and provide everyday scenarios for people
I ACCEPT FOR BIO AND PHY BUT DO NOT TAKE CHEMISTRY LIGHTLY....
I KNOW IT IS BIT EASY... BUT ITS NOT VERY EASY ... IT SHOWS YOU ARE OVERCONFIDENT...
LISTEN MY FRND , ANY PERSON IN OVERCONFIDENCE WILL LIE ON GROUND SOON...
DON'T TAKE ME WRONG BUT ITS TRUTH....!!!!
I HOPE U TAKE THE WRITE MEANING OF THIS.......

Reaction score
I barely go to school. ._.
And even if i do, they don't give any homework. :p
I can't tell you how much I hate school. The teachers there cares the least even if you end up with a U. They are slow as hell. But they always make a call at my home and tell my parents to send me to school. So I can't afford to get absent from school anymore. :|

Reaction score
I KNOW IT IS BIT EASY... BUT ITS NOT VERY EASY ... IT SHOWS YOU ARE OVERCONFIDENT...

I think Biology is the hard-est. ._.
Physics and Chemistry are easy. You just know the concepts, link everything up, it all makes sense.

But Biology is lengthy. :/

Reaction score
i know u are absolutely right, but about the boring examiners thing, my teacher told me this and on solving past papers, i too realised it
in addition to this, my chemistry teacher is always making a fuss about chemistry being really easy and it has somehow instigated a feeling in me as well
i am not overconfident, but just working hard to get a distinction in Chem, although i am aiming for distinction in all the subs. i am still not really close to a distinction, like i still make stupid mistakes in MCQs but i do believe with more practice, i can get a distinction mark INSHALLAH

Reaction score
I can't tell you how much I hate school. The teachers there cares the least even if you end up with a U. They are slow as hell. But they always make a call at my home and tell my parents to send me to school. So I can't afford to get absent from school anymore. :|

School is a waste of time. Seriously.
They used to send a letter home, that i've been absent, but now they stopped doing that. :p

Reaction score
I think Biology is the hard-est. ._.
Physics and Chemistry are easy. You just know the concepts, link everything up, it all makes sense.

But Biology is lengthy. :/
There are so many things in Chemistry that just need to be crammed and the least technicalities are there. Biology is very easy. :p Though physics MCQs are the most technical thing on Earth.